MEETING THEM

Mia came outside in a flower soft dress and black combat boots. She had icy blue eyes and long black hair. "Hi" I said. Feeling like a nerd compared to Mia. "Hello" she said in a nice voice. "How are you?" Wow she was nice and pretty. I'm good I said scared. We instantly became friends I don't even know how. We talked and talked and she gave me her phone number (she has an IPhone 6 of course) and I gave her mines. When I was about to leave she stopped and asked me what school I was going to. I said Jefferson Norton 556 Monarch Middle School and it turns out she is going to. So I guess I have nothing to worry about. When I got home I checked my phone and I noticed I had so much to catch up on. I had 40 emails, 50 messages, 30 notifications from snapchat, and 25 notifications from Instagram. My mouth dropped open. I scrolled through my lock screen and one message caught my attention. This boy named Jack Miguel had sent me a snapchat. Here is the thing about Jack Miguel. Me and Jack became friends in 3rd grade when he moved to my neighborhood from New York. I used to like him and so did Lily so we got into this huge fight over him and then one day something happened. One day Lily said that she was sorry and that she gave up on Jack and she asked him and he said he had a crush on me. She was lying. That day I went to Jack and told him that I liked him to and he thought I was crazy and never talked to me again😢. I still kinda like him. I slid the notification and put in my pass code. He said "Your gone??!!😭." I didn't know what to say so I left it alone. I went to the other snapchat and saw that Lily told me that she and Jack were dating. My heart dropped. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't believe this. I quickly wiped my tears away and put my phone on my only unpacked table. This was to much to handle. So I sat in my bed and thought why am I sad, I mean I liked him but we couldn't date because long distance relationships never work. I thought this was to much to think about. So I brushed my teeth and showered then watched Drake and Josh until I finally fell asleep.