CLASSES

After cleaning me up in the bathroom Mia told me where the office was and she went back with Mickey. I stepped into the library sand smelled something horrible. First of all, all the chairs were covered in green slimy muck, the kids there were all coughing and it made me feel uncomfortable. I quickly asked the teacher were my classes were and left. When u stepped into my first class which was English, I knew I instantly hated it. There were Lia, Megan, and Francesca in the class. And to make matters worse the only empty seat left was next to Francesca. I quickly ducked my head as everybody stared at me. I could feel my face turn bright red😰. The teacher introduced me and told me to sit next to Francesca. Francesca acted all nice but when the teacher turned around. She told me to watch out and don't steal her best friend. I wanted to tell her shut up and take a breath mint, but the teacher turned back around and called on us to pick a partner. When everyone got a partner. Me and this girl were left to. So we had to be partners. Then as soon as everyone saw this, Francesca said hey look at the two losers. And everyone laughed. The other girl who was my partner just shrugged and turned around to walk to a spot to sit. When she Left the truth came out. I told Francesca, that she was a butt face and ugly wannabe. But she said at least I'm not the loser and I said at least I don't have bad morning breath and that is when war broke out. Then the teacher yelled at us and told us to leave each other alone. Francesca just whipped her hair and walked away with everybody else. I looked at my partner. Sge had dark green eyes and was wearing suspenders with some baggy shorts and a plain white shirt. She had circular glasses and she had on black converses. You could see that she was about to cry. I told her not to worry and that we could be BFF's and we were friends just like that. We talked and worked and at the end we got A+ and Francesca and her friends got D-. Me and Lelia( my partner wanted to laugh like crazy😂). We just held it in and it turns out that me and Lelia have all of our classes together😍.