6

Dear Haechan,
That is very much not needed to tell me. I know I'm your close friend and all but I don't care what or who you stick yourself in. Don't want too many mini versions of you running around that'll be hell. I on the other hand would only want one child. After babysitting so much children I realize one child is enough for me. And that second plan does seem quite adequate. Only problem is, I don't know where the office is to be exact. I can attempt to hack the computer as long as they have a flash drive. If that is located in their main office computer where 20 guards happen to live then maybe the plan might work. If I get killed doing this plan and you make it out and change the world you have to name your children after me for the sacrifice I'm about to be put through. I know if the plan does start to transit I'm going to be a mess. Should it happen at night? I noticed a side entrance to the school where it's only one guard standing point. Do you think the guards go home or something a few hours after school? I should wait and see outside and act as if I'm waiting for a ride. That's gonna be a great plan. I know how much you miss your freedom. You wouldn't talk to me at one point at all. You felt as if it was the end of us when it wasn't. I want to be free as well. Not being caged up all alone. It gets colder knowing I may or may not have someone to actually be there for me physically. The only thing that keeps me warm is the blanket you gave me. I still happen to have it apparently. It always reminds me of you.
From yours truly, Lee Haneul