27

Dear Lee Haneul,

What was that? How and when did this all happen? What made you think to do this so suddenly? Did you see the guards face? He didn't even turn the projector off and just listened. I guess they're tired of this lifestyle as much as we are. I didn't hear gunshots either so other classes must have watched the whole thing. How did you get in without being caught? I feel as if I'm asking every single question in the book. I'm sorry but this is all so shocking and flabbergasting to me. I bet your movements were made circumspectly. I'm sure everyone was shocked and that it's gonna get the people to decry about this society. This whole plan is going so well. Are you willing to still go onto the bigger problem? It'll be a lot of pressure, more than this. We have to figure out that plan. We aren't familiar with the surroundings of the building. But I'm sure if you got away with that, it'll be nearly as simple as this. And uhm, my feelings that I told you about. Don't mind them, this here is more important than trying to confess in such a state. Don't feel any pity for me, let's just remain, friends, like we were before. No awkward conversations or anything that'll blow this friendship out of the water. My alacrity accumulating inside just excites me for the day I get to hug you. To hug you like I've been preparing and readying for. Haneul, I really do miss your touch. Not in a weird way but just you setting your arms around my waist. That I do miss a lot. More than I could ever imagine. You probably thought I'd be malaise about that, but it was only a front. Being around you only made me be ostentatious. I wanted to impress you. Ah, my hand is cramping from writing too much. I guess this will end here. I hope you have sweet dreams tonight. Let's get motivated to change the world for the better!

Sincerely, Haechan