19

Dear Lee Haneul,
You really need help. But then again you only do that because you learned it from me. I take all responsibility for that though. You needed to anyway because you were way too soft. So in fact you should be thanking me. You're very welcome. And the plan was a success. I figured out the east sides body guard schedule. He leaves for about 10 minutes to go to the bathroom into the nurses office. I don't blame him for that honestly the people at school are nasty. But before I get carried away you'll only have about 11 minutes to go through this part before he sluggishly walks back to his position. I don't think they ever leave. I don't know how they function but I stayed up there up until 7. So they probably go home around 12 I'm guessing and come right back up here two hours before we go in. I'll be on the lookout and try and give a call if I can before I make myself a target. Oh and the teachers they leave around 5 once detentions and study classes. The guards don't move from their positions until 5:45 on the dot. If that's helpful or anything. We should stay at the school up until then and take action. This is all scary. Just waiting at the school was terrifying by itself. It felt as if everyone's eyes were on me because I was still at school. I hope your end was good and you weren't scared enough to back down. Well make it through this!
Sincerely, Haechan