20

It was suffocating. Being at the school with guards surrounding me. I have yet to read Haechan's letter because I don't want them to make me suspicious more than I already am. I wanted to make sure that the guards schedule was all the same everyday and calculate it if it wasn't. But I couldn't do this any longer. The guards have yet to take their eyes off of me. I was afraid to make eye contact with them. My breath is hitching uncomfortably without a normal breathing pattern to return to. The guard began to threaten me by tracing his gun across the metal gates to indicate that I might be shot any minute now. School was way too far to just casually walk back. My mom was at work and literally no one was around. My knee pounced rapidly attempting to calm myself down. How could I when I will have a gun pointing at my head at any moment. Praying was the only thing I could think of. Fear wasn't the only thing shown in my eyes. I already imagined how my after life was becoming. My next life let me be reborn into a rich family, that's all I ask. Just when I was already scared to my bones the guard that was behind the unlocked gate was heading towards my way emphasizing his loud footsteps. He cocked the gun back and from the corner of my eye, he aimed the gun right at my temple. I'm gonna die.