At the Ball

Amarah-Steps into the ballroom and sees the younger prince was greeting the ladies, steps in line, then its her turn, and he bows, and she curtsies, he takes her hand and kisses it, gazing into her eyes. Embarrassed she looks away, and he opened his mouth.-”Will you do me the honor of a dance m’lady,”-She nods and they gracefully slide onto the floor, and start dancing, he never leaves her side the entire night, he takes her outside, and they talk for a bit, and he tells her  to call him Julius , and slowly she finds herself falling in love with him. Time slows down, her eyes close, and she rises up, and suddenly the horns blow announcing a new arrival everyone looks over including Julius. The girl was wearing a midnight blue dress and a mask with her hair up in a braided bun . The dress had a star pattern and caught the attention of almost everyone. It had a black satin sash and a black ruffled train falling from her waist . Her mask was dark blue with black lining . Amarah thought she knew this person but couldn't tell who it was. The older prince the one that failed to greet her sprang to her side before anyone else could get the chance. They started to dance including her and Julius . The other thing that really bugged her was that Julius began to stare at her. There was only one thing to do . She hurried when they were close enough and ripped off her mask and accidentally also her hair . the girls long  curly black hair fell to her shoulder . Amarah knew she recognized this person but did not expect it to be……..“MIRA?!”