never ending pain

She whipped around ,panting, one more time, and in front of her stood a big dark shadow. The shadow was in the form of a man. The only thing human like was  that the shadow had a face. She tried to stay calm, look fierce, and keep him from seeing her shake. She tried to repeat her previous comment without her voice wavering “ who are you!”

Mira’s P.O.V

I awoke to hear Amarah wake up screaming ,she held onto Char and the grass as if refusing to go anywhere. Everybody in the camp including Julius who came out of his tent. Char took her into his arms and she laid her head down on his chest sobbing. He stroked her hair and whispered to her. Julius just huffed while rolling his eyes and went back into the tent. I walked over to them to help comfort her and calm her. Char asked me to go get some of her things, his eyes were filled with such worry it touched my heart. He seemed to know exactly what she had dreamt, and cared and loved her. I looked away, and ran in and grabbed her bag, something fell out, a soft flash of light in the corner of my eye told me that something had dropped, and I, looking out the door, bent and picked it up. There was something familiar about the bend of wood, I looked down.a knife! No, wait, it wasn’t.. Wha- Why…? I sucked in a sharp breath, there was a crack, where in the cracks were bursting brilliant light rays, and a gust of cloud wisps and blue. Suddenly there was a loud bang, and the knife mended it’s crack. I gasped, and dropped the knife. I must protect her… THis knife is not what it seems to be.. I ran out, with her satchel, leaving the knife behind.

Amarah

I will tell you my story now Amarah .It was so cold… So cold.. As cold as a choice made a long time ago.. An emptiness in me, spreading through my entire body, a numbness to the cries of pain of others.. anger and hate, and heartbreak inside, swirling in my heart, no one understands me...No onHe replied softly “ i am Peresem my sweet child “ she eyed him closely “what do you want with me”He remained un-expressional and soft voiced. “nothing of you… yet”  still unfailingly he glided and continued in a darker voice “what I want isn't you, it's what you can give me that I need” she raised her eyebrow in suspicion “why me? and what do you even want? “ He suddenly faded and disappeared leaving all but whisper “ Not Yet”

she tried to yell “STOP” then suddenly the ground started to shake , the ground crumbled from underneath her. She screamed and fell into the darkness below. e… No one… No...One...A dark decision which changed my life. The Moon betrayed her Shadows, for the light of her sister overshining her bright light. Anger overtook me… I wanted revenge, I wanted to get the Sun back for overshining my beloved Moon. SO I took over the world. But, she rejected me, pushing me out of her life, and trapping me in the deepest dungeon of the Dark Castle. I am alone in this dark prison. Trapped in eternal loneliness. What broke my heart is she had a child. Luna. My son, soon took her heart. He, so much like me, did the same thing. He did something that I could have never done, because of my soft heart, that has hardened over the past thousand years in this cold, wet prison. He murdered Zaniche through a sickness curse, which broke the Sun’s daughter’s heart. I have minions, in which i have sent out. SON….Kill Amarah!!!!

“AAAAmmmmaaarrrahh its your father , give up your bow. Peresem is using it to find you, take this. It is a sword. IN which is the power of me and your mother. We believe you are old enough to wield it.  Only some other weapon have powers. Only this sword. Take it Amarah.”-she stares at the gleaming sword in the the sun & the sky were gathered around her, the sword of her parents was in front of her, floating and gleaming in the sunlight, or was it cloud vapor?