Gone

Curren was sitting there wide eyed and Amarah frantically looked around the room and saw a small opening in the tent. She tried looking closer and saw the rim was lined with a burn of something black and deadly looking. “Oh no “ she ran out of the tent seeing some black trail leading and stopping into the deeper foresty area. Amarah started running along the trail with Curren following close after. Suddenly the trail stopped and so did the girls. Amarah was confused “ NO NO NO, MIRA WHERE ARE YOU I CAN'T LOSE YOU “ Curren patted her back “its ok we will find her i promise” Amarah looked at her “how do you promise? we don't know were she even went” Curren smiled “not exactly. She took the odd object off of her necklace found the hole in it and blew. No sound can out but there was a great gust of wind and a great golden beast with horns, a tail, and big wings came down from the sky landing near Curren. Amarah stared wide eyed “how did you do that” Curren then held up the whistle and connecting it back to her necklace “ Dragon bone whistle, I can call to him any time I want” She climbed onto the dragons back and gestured her to follow. She hesitated “how do you know it is safe” Curren rolled her eyes “zlatna krila would never drop us” Amarah still eyes her Curren gave up “I promise because im the dragon keeper”