As It Was Known

Long Long Ago when the land  was controlled by the kings and Queens. The Princes and Princesses had no say in the decisions that were made by these powerful rulers . They each had a gift .

Luna- ruler of the moon and stars

Flare- ruler of the sun

Peresem- ruler of the shadows and the dark creatures  

Zaniche- ruler of the sky

Ranth- ruler of the rain,thunder,and lightning

Mereth- ruler of the wind and tornadoes

Oceania- Ruler of all the oceans

Saunth- ruler of all swift waters

Veneni- ruler of the poisons

Eartha- rule of plants

Rey- ruler of the wolves

Bilem-ruler of war

Guerra -ruler of battle tactic

each gift was unique and special. Many were more powerful but still there remained ballance. Until times grew darker and frightening . That frightening time was Peresem . He demanded that all the mortals and humans must obey him or the thing they feared most would soon be their enemy. He was too proud and selfish to notice what he was doing . Some of the Guardians chose to join the Dark Man including Veneni ,Bilem , Guerra, Oceania , and Saunth  . The others Flare , Zaniche, Ranth,Mereth,Eartha ,& Rey , the noble and just , stayed on the path of freedom . The only one that truly broke his heart was Luna. He angrily tried to force Luna to be with him but it was not to be. She refused ,disgusted by his new self .  She stayed with the others and protected the earthlings . That drove the Dark Lord mad he started raging creating a great dark mist that covered the earth .  Already had the dark guardians concurred most all the world , but the others were too powerful  A few of them escaped but they conquered some of the dark masters trapping them and abducting their powers. This included Oceania who was trapped in her own seas , Saunth who wa trapped in the raging waters of  the Roaring Raniven river both powers of which were give to Eartha, and eventually Peresem which Luna herself took his powers and put him in the dark castle in the deepest dungeon to the center of the earth. It broke her heart seeing the man she used to love turn against the guardians. She locked him up down there so she wouldn't need to see him again and so  he couldn't hurt anyone else . But before he went in he put a dark curse on them that once he returned he would come after the things all of them cherished most …….. …….. their children.

This frightened the guardians more than anything . The towns folk celebrated the victory of the guardians but closely after this brought  sorrow . Zaniche , the ruler of the skies died the day that this daughter was born . His last wish was to see her . He smiled at her and savored the sight of the two things he loved most . In his last breath” Amarah Dequaedam, it means lover of the kind (giant bought of coughing ) my sweet daughter the lover of the kind”then he gave Flare and his daughter a share of his remaining powers. Slowly after his death the world recovered from the battle and the guardians had to make the hardest decisions of their lives .

They had to give up their children.