Warning

She reached out her fingers.Would she really be able to wield it?  She stopped suddenly before her fingertips could grab the hilt. I… I cannot wield it… She took a deep breath and wrapped her fingers around the gold bound leather hilt. It was amazing. The hilt was brown leather, there were flowers and vines made of gold and copper, There was blue spirals on the parts that go out before the blade comes out, Then the blade, there are no words to describe it’s beauty. It was a golden blade, the shone with fire, and threads of water were wrapped around the blade, and mist surrounded the blade.There was small rocks floating around the blade, and there was a flash, so bright, and then bow exploded into darkness. There was so many dark creatures it frightened her, she felt an instinct, and her vision sharpened, and she slashed through the creatures, her sword making fiery, blue, rocky, and gusts of wind disintegrating the creatures. They all disappeared. The voice sounded again. “Amarah that bow was meant for your friend … You are not safe… Seek the bow of light for your friend… SHe’s dying, and she doesn’t know it. The moon is fading away, waiting for her to grab the bow of the night, and light. Save her… SAVE HER… My soul is dying, i need you to save me… Seek the SKy stone in which is in the hands of peresem.. That is the only way you can save me.. hurry and save me my beloved daughter… I will always be with you. I give you my strength, my diligence, my love, and my emotions. Revive me and let me once again reign with your mother, Flare, queen of the sun. I’m afraid i cannot tell you everything… Just believe my that you are doing this for the good of the skies. I love you my daughter..Farwell.”