years later

Amarah:” Hey Miracle!”-She runs over to you, her sunshine gold hair gleaming in the sunlight.-

Mira-arrow flies and hits the stump then turns around “huh”

Amarah:”sorry if i interrupted your……”

Mira-stops her there “ shooting practice , getting better everyday”

Amarah:”Don't you know its rude to interrupt people?”

Mira- shakes head and chuckles “ of course of course, where are my manners” bows “ your majesty would you like a glass of juice” points to a log starts laughing.

amarah-Blushes furiously-” Mira, you know i'm not royalty! And don't start saying i'm a royal pain in the butt!”

Mira- “you took the words right out of my mouth”

Amarah-Smacks forehead and groans/sighs-” Sometimes i really dont like you at all.”

Mira- picks up bow “ didnt you come here to tell me that its illegal for a woman to have a weapon?”

amarah-“NO I came to tell you that its time for the celebration of the engagement. I have no idea whos getting engaged though.”however you still know it is illegal to have a weapon.!”

Mira- “ I know its just im not going to tolerate the new law .They cannot separate me from what i love and cherish doing”

Amarah-Grimaces-”You seriously enjoy archery?”-Shudders-”What am I doing with my life?’-Laughs teasingly, laugh is a pretty tinkling sound-Mira- “love it! and my bow is like my baby” smiles sarcastically

Amarah-The bell rings in the tower-”THE BALL THIS IS WHEN THE PRINCE CHOOSES HIS WIFE!”-Runs to the village, running towards her house-

Mira- talks to herself as she walks “ might as well. I have nothing better to do anyway other than shooting . Besides someone has got to get her into that chourset”

Amarah-Throws dresses this way and that, desperately trying to find the right one to impress the prince, repeatedly saying” no no no no no no no no.-’MIIIIRRRAAAA GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT OVER HERE AND GET DRESSED!!!!!!”

Mira- “ theres that damsel in distress call i have been waiting for all day” walks over setting bow down .

Amarah-Finally finds a beautiful dress to wear, its a pale pink glittery dress, thats very poofy, and parts in the middle to reveal petticoats, and pink satin tied in a bow at her waist, it made her waist come to a narrow point then puffed out at the waist, her hair dressed in golden curls in a bun on her head, and wearing a pink maskas, and 3 inch high heels-

Mira- sits on her bed “ do you want me to stay with the coach ?”

Amarah-“NO!!!! You may have a chance of winning his favor at this. I have very small chances. Everyone says i'm tough competition, but i doubt it.”

Mira- flops down “ i dont give a crap of this so called prince and ball . For all i know he wouldn't let me shoot my bow”

Amarah- Mimics angrily-”For all i know he wouldn't let me shoot my bow! NO ONE FLIPPING CARES.”-Storms out of the room, fully dressed and ready to go-

Mira- glares evilly at her sits on the bed then looks around and runs into the closet . Takes some things then hops out the window