(18+) Values (D'Angelo x Andrew W.)

Not for innocent kiddos⚠

It's funny cause I'm not even 18 but here I am saying 18+

This was a request, and hey it'll help me get some practice on my uh... 'Writing skills' haha. It's quite explicit, just to warn you. Oh and the request asked to imagine D'Angelo as 6'6 and Wiggins as 6'3. Let's do this! :)

(Yes, I do keep requests anonymous, unless you ask me to mention you, so don't be afraid to leave me a request)

*Wiggins POV*

It's the 4th quarter in Minnesota, this is my first game against them since I left. I really want to prove to everyone that I was not a trade bust, I want to shut down the people who say I'm useless on the court. I bend down, muscles tense, as D'Angelo passes the half-court line, intensity in his bounce. He lowers, gaining momentum with the basketball. We both glare at each other with a sudden spark of intense rivalry.

The air around us seems to tighten as he tries to pull a crossover on me, I refuse to let him have the ankle breaker. I hear him huff in annoyance as he attempts to shove past my tight defense. The ref doesn't call it on the shove so I angrily poke at the ball away. D'Angelo quickly retains the ball and we bump into each other causing him to fall back.

He springs up and grabs me by the collar, I stare at him, my eyes wide in shock. His jaw is grinding as he grumbles lowly, "Meet me in the tunnel... NOW!" He makes a sprint towards the tunnel I hesitate but follow behind him.

I'm going to be beaten to a pulp. Tell my mother I love her. If he's always that intense on-court then imagine him in fights. I feel myself get shoved against the wall and squeeze my eyes shut waiting for a blow.

The Canadian in me takes over, "I-I'm Sorry," I stutter. After a while, no punches are swung. I slowly open my eyes and watch his angry gaze soften a bit. He releases me. He sighs, "Dude, I'm sorry... All the talk about the trade just-" he trails off.

He's talking about the trade that caused me to head to Golden State and sent him to Minnesota with KAT. In the media, all they talk about is how I wasn't worth D'lo and how Minnesota loves and welcomes him. I just wasn't really good enough.

"It's fine D'lo I know you don't like soft players like me, I know I'm not as good as you," I say, feeling my hands start to shake. There goes what's left of my pride.

D'Angelo's mouth drops open in shock, "What? Wiggins, I'm mad because I'm jealous of you. They always talk about how you're a better fit for GSW..." My eyes widen as I realize he also missed his old team.

He misses Golden state as much as I miss Minnesota? I give him a sympathetic look and his eye twitches as his mouth jars shut.

He pushes me up against the wall again and leans beside my ear, "Don't look at me like that, I don't want your pity," he says as his grip grows stronger and my breaths grow faster. My jaw jitters as a shiver runs down my back, "I'm sorry I-" his eyebrows crunch in anger, "Stop saying SORRY!" he yells, annoyed.

I bite back another 'sorry' as I avoid eye contact, flickering my gaze around the room. He grabs my chin and forces my gaze on him, "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" I feel shame and embarrassment bubble up in my chest.

I feel imprisoned under his grip. His grip tightened on my collar and I cried out it in pain as he forcefully shoved me on the wall. His face goes red and he quickly turns away after my reaction, "Fuck" he murmured as he let go of me, causing me to fall on the floor. His back is turned on me and despite his initial disrespect I still have the heart to ask, "Are you okay?"