(10) Rookie week (John x Bradley) (PG x Kyrie) (RJ x Cam)(Kyle x DeMar)

Can I just say I am so so sorry about that really long hiatus-- Online school is not co-operating with meee--

*Kawhi POV*

"Um, so how do I put this..." Steph says phone pressed upon his ear, he cringes, "Uhh... Well, I'm in Jail." I can hear the muffled screams of Sydel and Sonya Curry from my considerably FAR distance away from Steph. Stephen pulls away from the phone wincing, looking like his ears could start bleeding at any moment.

I'm in a Jail cell at a local police station with Kyrie, Steph, RJ, Cam, and Chris. How and why? Oh, well you see-

"No, ma. EVERYONE is being held in these jail cells," Steph attempts to explain, "No, I'm not hurt badly." I sit silently on the bench, hands in my lap. Our Jail cell is connected to another one with Kyle, DeMar, Russell, Damian, and Zion through a small window. Kyrie is on his tiptoes to peer through the barred window as he talks to Damian.

 I wonder why point guards are such good friends, do they have some sort of point guard alliance? John, Damian, Steph, Kyrie, Kyle, Chris- I swear all of them have a secret club or something. Maybe not Russell, he doesn't like soft stuff like that.

 RJ and Cameron are talking about how they'd rather stay in jail than face their parents right now and Chris is pacing back and forth the jail cell, silently panicking.

We all had injuries, nothing as bad as Kyle's accident from before, I'll say. So what exactly happened" That's what I'm trying to process right now. RJ clears his throat, "Alright, let me get this straight," everyone turns to him except for Steph who is still mumbling in the phone.

"So, Gordon gets mad because," he gestures to Kyrie who is now sitting on the metal bench beside me, he's clutching a tissue around his bleeding nose, "Because apparently Paul George stole his move with Kyrie or something frivolous like that..." Everyone slowly nods, keeping up with RJ's narrative. "And then the classic Russell and Kevin beef somehow got reignited," he continues glancing at Cam for approval. Cam verifies the validity of RJ's comments as he nods, narrowing his dark eyes and jutting his jaw.

"I can HEAR you," Russell grumbles, looking into our cell through the small window which bridges between the two chambers. RJ sucks in a breath, "And then EVERYONE decided to start punching EVERYONE!?" he exclaims, still in awe of the actions that took place. Cameron glances around, watchful of the bruises and scraped decorating the skins of each athlete, "Yeah, yeah looks like it," he snickers.

"Kyrie," Chris says, gesturing his hands towards the other point guard, "Your lip and nose is bleeding and your jersey is literally ripped half-OPEN." Kyrie laughed nervously, "Yeah, I think I noticed," he sputters, tissues soaking in blood around his nose. In noticing Kyrie's injury i feel my black eye begin to swell, I wonder when these officers will get us some medical treatment, cause hell everything feels like it's burning.