(6) Rookie week (Steph x Klay)(Cam x RJ)(CP3 x LeBron)(Kyrie x PG/GH)

*Steph POV*

I hastily strip down to my shorts and shuffle in front of the mirror, checking my beard. Draymond pulls out his phone and zooms in on me looking at the mirror, I wink when I catch the camera on me through the reflection. His camera zooms in on PG who does not look happy. "Aw, what's wrong Paul George?" Paul rolls his eyes and resumes to his duffle bag. Draymond gasped dramatically behind the camera, "PG13 is upseeetttt!?" Draymond cackles as he turns the camera at CJ, "Ay, McColumn you ready for a st-e-e-eamy bath?" CJ smiles and shoves his hand on the camera, covering the digital view. Draymond retreats and zooms his lens on Butler who smiled devilishly while Kawhi stood casually behind him.

He points his phone towards Kawhi, "What's up cyborg?" Kawhi gives an awkward smile as he slips off his shirt. I run up to Draymond and grab his phone as he screams in a girly manner, "Help I'm being attacked by Steph!" After a brief wrestling match, I get a hold of his phone and I flip the camera so it's pointed at my face, "Hey guys it's Steph Curry, one and only Golden Boy!"

I pretend to drop Dray's phone, "OuH! Whoops-!" I exaggerate, letting the phone slip through my fingers and grabbing it a mere inch from the hard floor. Klay walks up to me gesturing me to give him the phone. "You're having too much fun, hand it here Wardell," he deadpans, his hand stretched out, palm up, fingers prying at the phone. I pout.

I'm about to hand it to him when I hear the door crack open and see Kyrie, I toss the phone at him, remembering he had one of the best reflex scores back at Kobe's Mamba training camp last summer. "Whoa! Whoa!" he yelps catching the phone, almost falling for the second time today. Gordon grabs him by the cloth of his shirt and pulls him back up. I laugh at Draymond's horrified pale face as John Wall, Beal, Irving, and Hayward walk into the locker room. "How are the scratches guys? Anything bad?" I ask running up to them, adrenaline still coarsening through my veins. "We're good," Kyrie politely smiles, handing the phone back to me.

John nimbly eyes me, "May I ask," he pauses, "What in the WORLD did you eat today?" Bradley nods excitedly behind him, "Yeah! I want whatever he's on!" My eyes flicker, as I fumble with Dray's phone, "Well, I think it's just all the Gatorade I drank." Klay walks up behind me and places a hand on my shoulder, "He's always like this, don't worry."

Surely enough, everyone begins to leave the locker room and make haste to the steam room. Until it's just Klay and I. "Klayyyyy... Can you hurry UPPP!?" I ask, turning from my locker. He raised his eyebrows at me, slightly wrinkling his forehead. "You were waiting for me?"

"Well... yeah," I shrug at him. Klay blinks in disbelief, "Well, I'm waiting for the ice bath, I never really liked steam rooms, to hard to breathe."

I nod my head, and press my fingers on my chin, "Yeah, alright. I definitely wouldn't mind going with you. I mean, it'll still be hard to breathe, but..." Klay shook his head and looked towards me, "Wait what's that supposed to mean?"

I laugh, "Don't worry about it."

*Kyrie POV*

I walk into the steam room and guess what, the only space on the surrounding bench... is in between fucking Gordon Hayward and Paul George. Give me a break. How is this even possible? I hesitantly take a seat beside them, breaking the wall of tension that was building up.

Jimmy brought up the question the million-dollar question, "Hey guys, If you had to date ONE person in this room, who would you date?" Geez, today is NOT my day. They decide to start with Kevin then go clockwise. Kevin is about to open his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by Westbrook, "Myself!" Durant rolls his eyes, "You know, I was GOING to say you Westbrook, but I think I'm reconsidering." Everybody laughs simultaneously.