McFlurry (DeMar x Kyle)

Hey guys! I am so sorry about the lack of updates. I've been working on 'Rivalry' (find it on @Kyronie's page) and I have to take online school, just like many of you, sadly ahhh... I'll start working on (10) Rookie week after this!

*Kyle POV*

My phone rang, each ring sounded longer and longer as it reached out to DeMar. It's past midnight. I have no clue why I'm calling him. The other line finally picked up and I sat up from my bed, looking excitedly at my phone. "What do you want?" DeMar mumbled, voice gruff and stuffy. "Can we get McDonald's?" I ask, fiddling with the sheets of my bed. "Kyle," he states, I hum in response, "Kyle, are you serious right now?"

I shrug, forgetting he couldn't see me. I clear my throat, "Please?" The phone is silent for a moment and I start pondering if he went back to sleep. Then, a long exaggerated sigh sounds from the speakers, "What time is it?" he roughly asks.

I squint at the top of my phone, "Oh, 1:30 am," I say, innocently. "Kyle!" DeMar says again. "What?" I ask, Deebo grumbles something unintelligible, "Kyle. Why are you awake." I mutter, "I dunno," then I pause, "Why're YOU awake?"

"Because you CALLED ME!" DeMar yells, a tinge of laughter trailing his voice. "Let's meet up and walk there," I say. I hear rustling as if DeMar's getting out of bed, "Fine." 

I get dressed in Adidas sweats but slip on a grey Nike sweater that DeMar left at my house. I step out in the cold air of Toronto, which I really should be used to by now, nevertheless- sends shivers down my back. The brisk chilly air always makes it hard to smell and depending on the temperature, it hits the back of my throat, making it difficult to breathe.

We meet up in a parking lot and once I recognize him, I run up and hug him, almost toppling him over. As I hug him, he mutters by my ear, "Are you serious Lowry?" I just chuckle.

Unlike me, who was blindly stumbling in the dark, DeMar brought a flashlight so we wouldn't get run over or trip or something. We walk peacefully, side by side towards McDonald's. At 130 am.

"Hey, is that my sweater?" he asks as he puts half of his focus on flashing the pavement ahead of us. "Yup," I say smirking up at him. He gives me a frown, "What?" I ask, "I like the smell of it, what detergent do you use?" DeMar scoffs, "I'm not telling you now."

I lift an eyebrow at him, "I guess I'll just keep stealing your clothes then,"  DeMar sighs, a cold puff of air escaping his lips, "Finna report your ass to the police." I dart ahead and spin around to meet DeMar's face. "I'm too fast for the police," I say, shooting an invisible ball in the air. Deebo laughs, "You're so weird Kyle," he stifles, "You ain't fast with your fat-ass eating McDonald's all the time."  

I raise my hands up in the air, "I was gonna buy you a McFlurry but I guess you can buy it yourself now," I say, finding my place beside DeMar again. DeMar cackles, "One McFlurry ain't gonna do nothing to my bank account and you know it."

We walked up to the entrance and DeMar pulled at the handle. He shook at it and it didn't open. "Locked," DeMar says, I cross my arms, "Wait, isn't McDonald's open 24/7?" We stand there in silence for a moment till DeMar cracks the silence, "You wanna try the drive-thru?" I jump up, "sounds fun."

We order 2 McFlurries but once we walk up to the window the employee just stares at us. I wave my money at the window. The employee shakes their head and mutters something to themselves. "Uh, we only serve cars," the worker says, finally snapping out of the initial shock.

A motorcycle whirrs behind us, I spin around and walk up to the guy in the motorcycle, DeMar right behind me. The motorcyclist stares at us, and whatever expression he's making, I can't see through his helmet. I pat a 50 dollar bill on his chest, "Buy us 2 large McFlurries and you can keep the rest of it," I say, DeMar laughing silently behind me.

DeMar and I walk towards the McDonald's parking lot where the motorcyclist eventually pulls up and hands us the 2 McFlurries. "Um," the motorcyclist hesitated, "Did you guys want a ride?" he asks, pocketing the change. I blinked up at DeMar and he raised his eyebrows unsure of what to do. "Sure!" I say as I plop on the seat behind the motorcyclist. DeMar is more hesitant but he gets on behind me.

I hold onto the motorcyclists' shoulders as he staches the McDonald's bags in his bag. I look back at DeMar, who was still quiet. "Deebo, are you scared?" I tease, he tenses and shakes his head, "Psh, not at all."

I tell the motorcyclist where to drop us off and he speeds off. The start of the ride was immediate and DeMar clutched harshly onto my sides. The wind blew strongly as the street lights turned into mere blurs of color. I can feel DeMar wring his arms fully around my waist. His chest is pressed against my back and his hot breath contrasts to the cold air hitting my face.

We skid to a stop and we are in front of my apartment complex. We take our McFlurries and nod at the Motorcyclist as he waves goodbye. I realize that DeMar is still holding me tight despite being on the ground now. "You were scared!" I say as he blushes embarrassed. He grunts, "Next time we're taking my car," he shivers. He pulls his arms away and we walk into my apartment, enjoying the cold treat.

We both sit on the edge of my bed. I miss his arms around me, and I feel the urge to kiss him. I stare at him as he throws the cup neatly into the garbage can. He had some ice cream left on his lip and he's about to lick it off, "Wait-" I say, hesitantly. He stares at me with his deep dark brown eyes, confusion glazing over. I lean up and press my hands on his chest and lick off the ice cream for him. He sits there, blushing and stunned. I stare at him for a moment and he attacks my lips.

We have a heated makeout session, DeMar's tongue won the plea for dominance as my back presses up against the wall. I grab at his back muscles and his hands travel down and give my butt a little squeeze. I pull away catching my breath. He gleams, "Yeah, no one calls at 130 in the morning just for McFlurries, KLow," I roll my eyes and smirk.

I shrug and give him a devilish smile, "Hey, I didn't specify what kind of McFlurry I wanted."