15

Junior POV

Its been two weeks since summer has started. Brooklyn is at school serving her last day of punishment.

Its been three weeks and Brooklyn and I are still on punishment. Since I don't have my electronics, I decided to revisit my pencil drawing talent.

I would spend hours locked up in my room just drawing. Its not like I'm mad at anybody, its just I'm not even allowed to go watch TV even in the living room so I just draw.

 Its not like I'm mad at anybody, its just I'm not even allowed to go watch TV even in the living room so I just draw

I sat on my bed just admiring my latest work. It was inspired by my mom being originally from Texas.

I heard my stomach growling so I put my drawing book back in the lower drawer of my nightstand. Since I had only boxer's on, I took my grey sweatpants and put them on then decided not to put on any shirt.

I mean, its summer and it does get hot up in here.

I jogged downstairs to make myself some food. I opened the fridge.

"Damn, there's no food in here just ingredients to make food," I said.

Looks like imma cook.

Beyonce POV

I woke up from my nap. I took my phone to see what was the time. It was two thirty in the afternoon.

I heard my stomach growling. "Awe, calm down sweetheart. Mommy's gonna get you something to eat," I said rubbing my belly.

I got out of bed and headed for the door. Immediately after opening the door the air was filled with the sweet aroma of food. I immediately started salivating.

Who's making food at this time? It smells like breakfast food.

I waddled downstairs and I started hearing someone singing.

"I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They tryna pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing
You cut me open and I keep bleeding in love..."

I got closer to the kitchen and I saw Junior with his back facing me singing Bleeding in Love by Leona Lewis. That boy has an amazing voice. This is my second time hearing him sing.

I watched as my son sang his heart out while he was busy making food shirtless.

What is wrong with this boy? Why buy shirts if he ain't gonna use them?

"Oh my gosh!" He yelled sounding startled as he turned and saw me standing by the kitchen doorway. "How long have you been standing there?" He said as he squinted his eyes.

"Long enough to hear that sweet voice of yours," I said smiling and making myself comfortable on the kitchen island. "What are you making?" I said looking over at the stove.

He went back to whatever he was doing. "I'm making breakfast," he said taking out a plate from the cabinet.

"At two thirty in the afternoon?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

He turned and looked at me with widen eyes. "Oopps. I lost track of time," he said innocently. "Let's dig in. I know you two are hungry," he said handing me a fork then pouring me a glass of orange juice.

 I know you two are hungry," he said handing me a fork then pouring me a glass of orange juice

"This looks amazing baby. Who taught you how to cook?" I said digging in the pancakes.

"Cole taught me everything I know about cooking. Whenever I visit him, he made sure to teach me how to cook some new meal. Plus his passionate about cooking. He wants to go to culinary school so that he can become a chef and eventually, open his own restaurant," he said smiling.

I looked at him as he bit into his bacon. "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" I asked still gazing at him.

"I wanna be a physician," he said smiling. "That's right. Imma go to medical school and be a doctor."

I simply nodded and went back to eating. While enjoying the food I suddenly remembered something.

"Who's CC?" I asked and his whole demeanor changed. "I've had your phone for about three weeks and CC has been blowing up your phone none stop."

He cleared his throat. "CC is just a friend," he said and he took a sip of his orange juice.

This boy thinks I was born yesterday. News flash, I was also a teenager once.

I chuckled bitterly. "Don't lie to me now boy. Are you and this CC person dating?" I asked. "I've read y'all 'I love you' texts."

"CC and I are dating," he said lowly.

I slowly nodded. "Well your dad and I have to meet this CC," I said.

His head shot up and his eyes widen. "You can't ma. You just can't," he said.

"Why?"

"Please ma," he pleaded. "Its because-... You just can't."

I stared at him. "Next week Saturday. CC is gonna come for lunch and we will all meet whether you like it or not," I said sternly.

"Yes ma'am," he said lowly.

We sat for a few minutes then the front door opened and in came the twins, Brooklyn and my husband.

"Mommy look. My tooth fell out," Justin said excitedly as he showed me his baby tooth.

"That's amazing baby. How did it happen?" I asked, matching his excitement.

"Well, daddy was pushing me on the swings. He then pushed me really hard and I lost my grip. I went shooting out the swing then I face planted on the ground," he said jumping up and down with excitement.

I looked at Shawn shocked and he came to me and kissed my cheek. "Just be glad that he didn't cry," he said and I chuckled.

When Justin starts crying he never stops. It takes forever to calm that boy down.

"Hey ma," Brooklyn said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "What's popping baby sis?" She said bending down and kissing my belly. She then went up to her room.