Chapter One

The past

We've always been unwanted even when we were little. Months turned into years and years turned into centuries but still no one came to visit us. Without us Olympus would have fallen. For a moment everyone loved us. The next day we were forgotten again. Were are not part of them, we are part of the unknown...

Nico's POV

It wasn't fair it never had been. But now all that could change. As I walked down the dark suffocating hallway my father was there waiting for me.

"Are you sure it will work?" I ask doubtful.

"Why wouldn't it son?" He says with a smirk.

"What are we even talking about? I ask sheepishly.

Another presence darkened the room as Thantos emerged out of the shadows.

"Befriend the son of Poseidon they will play right into your hands, and they don't know what hit 'em."Thantos stayed matter of factly .

"Get lost." Father says with a cheeky grin. 

I glared in my room the door a black as well as my walls. The carpet soft on my feet. The same presence in my room.

"Nico there is a demigod in danger. I need you to get to him before the others." 

"I can't fight back though." 

"Well then you will have to go with your instincts." He says while ruffling my hair. Then he vanished in thin air. The wardrobe creaked open as I wore my usual clothing. Black trainers, black hoodie with a skull imprinted on the centre on the back and jeans with chains attached on.

Zain's POV

I ran and ran hoping my death would be painless and quick. The minatours track still hot on my trail. Out of breath,the minatour was closing in on me, but then it disintegrated into dust. Two teens stood there both with swords. The shadows increased around me and a voice from within eerily said "Sorry to ruin the party but this kid is coming with me." 

The screams of painful deaths washed over me but I was not afraid. Then I was in this room with black walls and doors . The carpet was soft and comfy and the beds had skulls on it. This seemed like my kind of place . The culprit emerged from the shadows and he looked ten years old. He was painfully thin with paper white skin and raven black hair with an emo hair cut. He had electric blue eyes and he wore my dream avatar.