Chapter Thirteen

Third Person POV
After hours of Percy staring at them, a horn appeared from the depth of the shadows, floating into Hades' hands. The moment he blew it, all of hell broke lose. The hellhounds bounded viciously, ripping and clawing at anything that came in their way. The opposite army three Greek Fire, which at once the corpses bubbled in a pool of blood. The organs spilt out onto the bare earth, piling up to give a horrid stench. Nico was at Zain's side, staring innocently into the horizon, his tiny hands already aching from the work.

(Sorry, u had to add it. I'm an Ateez addict.)
Percy ran to Piper's aid knowing that death would shortly claim Piper.
"Tell the hell hounds to back away.". Zain whispers to Nico. He closed his eyes concentrating hard. The beast backed away as Zain let death seep into the earth. With every passing second the speed increased, withering the plants in sight. The last sound made by Piper was a gasp.
"Noooo!! Piper!!" Percy sobbed. Nico smirked, Zain figuring out that he had a plan.
"Do you want to join her?" Nico innocently asks.
"Yes, anything!" Percy exclaims. From the depth of the earth, an army of the undead rampaged looking more like drunk people than a war zone. Nico's army surrounded Percy, stabbing at him. He felt the pain, definitely, yet no sound escaped his lips. He shuddered on the tarmac ground then fell still. Nico had killed Percy. Zain patted him on the back whispering encouraging words. The power had drained Nico, you could tell as he swayed on his feet slightly, gripping onto Zain for support. Zain turned his head to see Luke and Leo, struggling with that fire proof excuse of a Cyclops. Everytime Leo threw bolts of fire, not even a tiny burnt mark was seen.
Jason was cornered by Annabeth. For a moment there was panick settling in Zain's stomach. Just before Annabeth had given the final blow, Sparky flew in, pecking at Annabeth's eyes. She pushed and pulled at Sparky but he would not let go blinding her. Screams of rage and agony escaped her mouth as she swung her sword clumsily, aimed at Jason's throat. With one lightning bolt, Annabeth died, her body turned to ash. Luckily somehow, Luke and Leo killed Tyson, leaving the rest of the campers hopeless. That's when the animals attacked.

Luke + Leo POV
Luke:(I don't know who pared us two up.)
Leo:(Come on Luke, let's take on Tyson. I've hated him ever since I met him.)
We had been arguing about who should die at our hands.
Luke:(I want to fight Percy, I have a score to settle.)
Leo:(Nico can settle that score, we can take on Tyson.)
Luke:(You're fireproof, how do we take him down? Have you forgotten Cyclops are fireproof too?)
Leo:(Luke, we're taking on Tyson wether you Luke it or not. So plan?)
Luke:(You're the distraction.)
Leo:(Is it because I sug-)
Luke:(Yes now go.)
We surrounded Tyson, arrogance stuck in his features. Tyson thought that he won't die, he is fireproof after all. No matter how hard we tried, he always ended up dodging every attack that was given to him.
*Luke using Telepathy*
Leo, I have a plan. Why don't I distract him and you burn him from the inside. There insides aren't fireproof I'm sure.
Leo gave a nod in understanding to Luke from the side of Tyson.
Go, go, go.
Slowly we switch sides, Leo hiding behind Tyson, waiting to pounce and Luke using his sword to distract him. All Leo had to do was burn him, then Luke would go for the head. Luke could feel the heat of Leo getting to me. But before Luke could go at Tyson's head, he had burned - the fire proof Cyclops.
Leo:(He wasn't fire proof after all.)