Chapter Ten

Hades+Nico's POV

Hades:(Can I have a birthday party? )

Nico:(We are to old to have parties dad. They are worthless.)

Hades:(You don't always have to ruin the fun.)

Nico:(Dad, it's pretty straight forward. I can shape shift into anything.)

Hades:(No, your powers are much more of what you think.)

Nico:(What do you mean?)

Hades:Nico shape shifted into a phoenix and in a panic he set everything on fire. (That's what I mean.) Now, everything is ablaze. (Wish, Nico calm it. You know the trick is to think of whatever makes you happy.)

Nico:(Yeah, actually fill me in.)

Hades:(Now, we know you can shape shift, you can also speak to animals in that form, but it drains most of your energy. When you shape shift into a form with powers then you can use those powers for a temporary amount of time. This may be a little complicated but I can take the soul of an animal and and make an awesome hybrid. You can shift into that hybrid.) When I opened my eyes I saw nothing around me. Only a mouse squeaking on the floor I picked him up and realises he was my beastly son. (Out of all creatures you turn into a mouse. Very wise, very wise indeed.) I poked the stomach of this mouse and he fainted dramatically falling to the floor so I turned him back I to human form. All the gods walked into the smokin' hot room, the new godlings unconscious in their arms. (I guess they used their powers like total idiots??) 

Tyson's POV

"The wars near! I can smell it Percy. Bulls, minatour." I tell everyone at breakfast. 

"That's bad." Percy simply says. 

"I also smell Drac-" 

"We weren't asking you Cyclops." Annabeth says bitterly.

"You got a problem with Tyson, go sort it out." Percy says.

"Ok Percy, I will." She says in a dreamy tone and grabs a knife from the bag.

"Uh Oh." Percy says helplessly. 

"Any last words Cyclops?" Annabeth asks. 

"Urm can you please get me a peanut butter sandwich and some nectar before I die?" I say my stomach grumbling. 

"Why don't we fight the enemy not each other?" Pipers says getting Percy's attention.

"Great plan Piper, we just hope everyone follows it." I say jabbing a peanut butter finger at Annabeth.