Chapter Three

Piper's POV

Back on the ship I had told everyone what had happened.

"No way!" Tyson said his one eye blinking at an alarming speed.

"That is most likely impossible. The definition of impossible is..." Annabeth starts.

"Close the dictionary." Percy says earning a few chuckles. An earth-shattering scream...

Ares' & Kronos' POV

(Bet you didn't see this one coming.) 

We watched our minions getting to work as Nico and Zain purposely got the racoons annoyed.

Ares: (Kronos, they are called Dracaenas.)

Anyway luckily Percy and Piper heard a loud pitched girly scr-

Ares: (Kronos, focus. And it was earth-shattering.)

Fine. An earth-shattering scream. They heroically jumped of the boat and did a two second pose with swords in their hands. It looked gruesome as Piper and Percy sent my racoons to Tartarus.

Ares: (Kronos, they are called Dracaenas for Chaos' sake)

Kronos: (Hey Ares just having fun)

We probably missed some parts because it was time for Zain and Nico to get claimed by their 'Godly Parent' .

Jason POV

As Piper and Percy heroically committed suicide, the lightning sent me down to earth just to save my idiotic 'friends'. When I stole a glance at the two kids, at once I'd realised how long they had been running for. They were tattered and innocent looking and hope could children as young as ten years of age be chased by Dracaenas. Then something glowed on top of their heads, things sign of Ares. "Jason, they are sons of Ares!" Percy states the obvious.

"No they are your sons what do you think pea brain?" I say clearly annoyed.

"Erm sorry?"

Finally were sent the Dracaenas to Tartarus. The kids dramatically feel on the floor as of Thantos wanted to suck out their souls out of their bodies. That would be a gruesome sight.

"Do you think these two are from the prophecy?" Percy askes behind in life.

"No they are just adorable Innocent boys running away from Dracaenas." I say totally shocked.

"Ahem,I am not cute, I am not adorable." The shortest says.

(I am not short!😢)

"Anyway way wasn't too go on an air ride?" I ask eagerly.