Chapter Seven

Luke's POV

My head was spinning so fast I thought it would burst into smithereens. I was slowly taking in the room in from of me. It was an honour as Zues was not as modest and funny as Hades. And the odd thing was that everyone thought he was strict but they need to check that again. He is the friendliest god on earth. My father would never give me a room in his palace. The pastel green wall was soft to the touch. Everything in the room was pastel green. My usual clothing was some jeans and a T-shirt with green sneakers. The TV was large and it was one cosy room. I was expected down at dinner about now and apparently two guests were invited to. 

"Let's get the camera for Nico and Zain." Hades interiors my train of thoughts. 

"Dude, seriously?" Thantos said. 

"No offence to you god's but you act like teens, man."

"We aren't Zues you know?"

A loud bang shook the underworld. Is that even possible? A rather handsome man emerged from the depth of a meator. A powerful aurora surrounded him. My guess would be he was Chaos God Of The Universe. 

"I came here to eat not to watch a show." The elf dude says.

"Leo, shut up before I lay a hand on you." The blondie says

"Well it's not my fault I'm hungry Jason." The one known as Leo says. 

"So you two are a thing then?" I say mockingly. The man, Hades and Thantos chuckled. 

"I am Chaos God Of The Universe and I have come to claim the rights of the other gods." 

"My mind was right." 

Hades embarrassingly says, "Bro long time no see." All I do is slap my forehead thinking why he called Chaos 'Bro.'

"The legends of Zues, Posidon and me are all false." Hades says. Everyone gasped aloud in shock. "Thantos, Chaos and me have always been brothers. Kronos is still our dad but Zues has a problem with him of some sort. When he said Kronos had killed our grandfather, he made all that up. As well as everything else. The gods of the underworld weren't allowed to go to Olympus. But it's fine if they pay a daily visit isn't it? Zues flames he's the most powerful but is he really? Chaos, the oldest, Thantos, The middle one, and me the youngest are the three powerful gods. They are just chatting crap. I have hidden powers that no-one knows about. Obviously my brothers know. Nico might have inherited some of them. I can give life to the dead. I can change destiny as well as Thantos and Chaos." Hades says. At this point I felt sympathetic towards him. That's when everything turns to the opposite side. Kronos appears with a lead on his neck. 

Kronos:(Luke your asking for another death.)

"Eat up dudes you'll need the energy as today you will become immortal and turn into Gods."

Jason shoots up in the air and Leo burns himself on fire. No need to worry, he's fireproof. 

"Luke, you are the god of Telepathy. Jason, your the god of invisibility. Leo, your the god of Teleporting. My ridiculously odd nephews are gods to. Nico the god of ShapeShifting and Zain the god of animals." Nico and Zain travelled here just in time of the event that would change our lives. 

"You all have received immortality now." Chaos says. 

"So why did we need the energy. I felt nothing at all." I asked confused. 

"For us to explain your abilities." All the gods say in unison.