Chapter Eleven

Annabeth POV

I can't help but blush every time I see Percy. Unfortunately Percy and Piper are a thing. Dionysus bravely jumps on our ship bad news awaiting him. 

"Annabelle Chase and Peter Johnson, get your insanely big butts over here." Dionysus screeches drinking a can of Diet Pepsi.

"It's Annabeth, your watching to many horror movies." 

"Look Dionysus, we need to get serious."

"Ooh Peter Johnson is serious for once." 

"IT'S PERCY JACKSON." I scream.

"Chill And it os a joke, can't you take one." Percy says. I feel myself reddening of embarrassment. 

"Yeah, its a joke Annabelle Clock." Dionysus mimicks.

Gladly, Percy said "Jason and Leo have been kidnapped. And awkward silence hung in the air. For once Dionysus was serious as he said, "What will we do now? It is a shame really, I was starting to like the air-head and the blow torch." A hint of sadness in his voice. 

Piper's POV

As well discussed matters with Dionysus-

"Hey its the one and only Dionysus." He says. 

- a loud band shook the earth. Army's of ... animals? Griffins, Phoenix, Nirek, Kiren, you name them all. Wait, was that ... Titans? Then I saw someone that made my heart skip a beat. 

"PERCEUS JACKSON, I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT KRONOS WAS DEAD!" I bellow feeling sorry Afterwards as he winced. 

"Is ... Is that Jason and Leo?" Staring behind me looking bewildered. Too late, I screamed "Jason Grace, what in Hades domain do you think your doing you excuse for a son of Zeus." Ares floats up, landing on deck, Nico and Zain by his side. "You really thought these two were my sons? Little Nico here is-" 

"I am not little!" Nico says, venom in his voice. 

"The son of Hades. 12 year old Zain here is the son of Thantos and i believe you have already met these two hmm?" 

"Hey it's not fair you called me little but not Zain." Nico says with hurt in his voice. How cute. Out of nowhere a hooded stranger appeared and Percy collapsed falling to the floor which may have broken because of the amount of blue cookies he stuffed in his mouth. Hades, Thantos, Kronos ... The lord of the Universe? What in Tartarus is he doing here? Then Hades says something ridiculous," Justice will be served."