After Dawn

The alarms rang and the doors opened letting everyone out. I walked down the blank hallways and into a room with everyone in it. I looked around and saw everyone. Janelle and Gurleen where each other, Jose and Anthony. Then there were the other kids as well. Aubrey, Sahara, Kirpa and Kiara. Then there was one other boy named Tanner. I said hi to them and walked over to Jose and Anthony. Gurleen and Janelle following along. Aubrey walked over to Jose and hugged him. We all started talking.
The alarms went off again. We all looked at each other confused. The guards started smacking their batons on the floor and led us into a room. The room was dark with dim lights. I looked around and no one was in this room with me. Janelle was in a room as well. There was a dead body in front of her with its head chopped off. She started gagging and crying. Gurleen was in a room with needles everywhere. She had a horror look on her face. Anthony was a room with Me dead on the floor. His eyes were redder than blood. Crying by my side. Jose was in a room with a hologram with every single one us dead in front of him. Tanner was in a room that if you looked down you were about 13,000 feet up.. Kirpa was in the same room. I don't know what room the others where in though.
About 30 minutes later everyone got released. It seemed like everyone was still here except for tanner and Kirpa. Did they die as well? Everyone wondered the same. Kiara shrugged "it's okay they'll turn up." — "I don't think so." I said in a low voice. Anthony came up behind me and hugged me. I hugged him back. It was now me, Janelle, Kiara, Gurleen, Sahara, Aubrey, Anthony, and Jose. "It's okay guys we can get through this." Gurleen said. We all nodded. Jose looked depressed. I don't think he could take this anymore. I gave him a comforting hug as the tears rolled down his face.
We went back into the Cafeteria. We had nasty mashed potatoes with corn and chicken that looked plastic. I wanted to puke. Anthony looked at his food with disgust. Jose and Aubrey where talking and no eating ether. Gurleen was talking to a security guard. It didn't see to be going well. The guard looked mad. He took Gurleen by the wrist and dragged her into a room. Me and Janelle looked at each other wide eyed. A few minutes later Gurleen came out of the room crying, her arm bruised and bleeding. As well as her legs and face. Janelle and I ran to her and hugged her in our arms. Kiara and Aubrey frowned and went over to Gurleen. Anthony and Jose too. We comforted Gurleen for a good 10 minutes. She calmed down and walked with us back to our table. We sat down. One of the guards came over and slashed the Baton telling us to eat. We started eating, gulping it down.
The alarms rang again and everyone headed back into the rooms. I hugged everyone and went into my room. Aubrey laid in her bed with her head in his knees. She started crying. She wanted to go home. Kiara paced back n forth in her room. Sahara was sleeping. Janelle was doodling on the walls. Gurleen was sobbing herself to sleep. Anthony stared at the floor, staying up all night. He didn't get much sleep after what he say in the panic room. And for Jose he was looking at the sharp objects they had in the room.