The Scoring

I got dropped off at school that morning. Janelle ran over to me and gave me a big hug just crying in my arms. "Jada I don't want to go." She said sobbing through her tears. I gave her a hug back. "We don't know our scores yet though, Janelle. You could have passed." I said kinda nervously. "The test was so hard. I couldn't- Jada. I tried so hard but I have this feeling in my gut I didn't do well." She stopped hugging me at that point and looks at the floor. Her tears falling down her face. My heart dropped to the floor for her. I knew her pain. I wanted to cry too. Janelle was an outgoing girl. With a sweet smile, that can light anyone's day. That's what hurt the most. If she didn't pass this test, the world would be loosing an amazing person. I took a deep breath and shook my head trying not to think of it. We walked to the rest of the group talking about our memories with each other.
  The bell rang again and the guards lead us into the gym again. Everyone sitting criss-cross on the floor. The guard named off the list of people that have passed. Then there was the list of people who didn't pass. "Jada." I panicked. The tears rolled down my eyes like crazy. A guard came over and grabbed me harshly. "NO PLEASE! NO!" I screamed. "Janelle." Janelle just nodded and got up. The guards dragged her with me into a room. "Anthony." Anthony was already crying as the guards dragged him away and put him in the room as well. "Gurleen and Jose." Gurleen scream,"NO PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!! PLEASE!!" You could tell the pain in her voice. Jose has his hoodie on like always. He didn't say much, but you could tell he was crying. He didn't like  for people to see him cry. So he tried to hold it back. "Daniel." Daniel heart dropped. He looked around panicking. The guard dragged him but he fought it. Daniel made a run for it but got jumped by one of the other guards. As the guard was beating him you could hear his screams from where we were all at.  
  The guards dragged Daniel in and closed the door. There was a lot of us here. The guards sat us one by one in a separate chair. They tied us tight to the chair so we couldn't go anywhere but cry in pain from the stinging of our wrist and ankles. They also tied a piece of cloth around our mouths so you couldn't hear the screams of us. Just the moans and groans. The guards all left the room as we waited for our death bed. Janelle was sitting next to Gurleen. They were holding hands, both crying. As for me, I was sitting next to Jose. I could tell he was scared. He looked terrified. I sighed. Anthony was sitting next to a girl and another boy a couple seats away. As for Daniel, he was badly injured from the guards. He was sitting right next to Jose, looking down at his feet.
   30 minutes later a guy with a white jacket and a gray tray came in. Along with at least 10 guards. The guy with the white jacket held a long needle in the air, walking over to one of the kids. He stuck it in his neck and out the kid went. Everyone started screaming and crying. He walked over to Janelle and suck the needle in her. She laid there limp. Gurleen started screaming. Rocking back and forth in her chair. The guard had to hold her down she was rocking to much. As soon as I knew it everyone was laying there limp. He came up to me and looked me straight in the eyes. "You ready?" He smirked and stuck the needle into my neck. Everything went black.