Closing in

Anthony had been taken to a room. All you could hear from the hallways were banging and crashing. Gurleen has worry on her face and so did I. He's been in there for hours. The guards tied him down on a chair and made him hallucinate even more than he already was. They stuck a needle in his neck. Anthony snapped out the the hallucination and started screaming and crying. "NOO PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS!!" The guard looked at him but continued to put the fluids in him. Anthony laid out cold.
A few hours later he came out of the floor. He was trembling. His eyes were dilated and reddish. His knuckles had still be cut up. He walked past us giving us a dirty look. We looked confused. "Anthony.." Gurleen said walked over to him. He backed away in fear. "Get away. I don't know you."' He warned. "No- Anthony. You do know us. I'm Gurleen. That's Jada, and Janelle. We're your friends." She pleaded. Anthony shook his head and punched a wall. "YOUR NOT MY FRIENDS." He screamed. All of us backed up. He had been brain washed.
Anthony sat in a corner talking to himself, smiling. Rocking back and forth. He's psycho. He literally went psycho. Gurleen and Janelle were being tested right now in the escape room. I already have been in earlier today. I started craving random words into the walls in my room. Other kids that have been here have carved some too.
A couple minutes later the alarms went off. But the doors weren't opening? And it didn't sound like the door alarms. Gurleen and Janelle has escaped the escape room. They were making a run for it down the halls. 2 guards chasing after them. Janelle had gotten to a dead end around the corner. The 2 guards surrounding her with their batons out. They jumped her but she fought back. Gurleen was coming around as she saw them. She took one of the guards down and took the baton out of their hand, smashing their head and killing him. Janelle took down the other guard, killing him as well. "Oh my god I just did that... DID YOU SEE THAT GURLEEN!!!" Janelle looked proud of herself. "Yes Janelle now Come on we need to get out of here!" Gurleen ran back around the corner, but had stopped in her place. One guard was standing right there aiming a gun at her. Janelle gasped. "NOOO! NO! GURLEEN!!" She trembled down on her knees and started crying. The guards shot Gurleen, but she was dead before she hit the floor. "NOOOOOO!! P-please not her!" Janelle cried. The guard dragged Janelle into a room and beat her teaching her a lesson. She went into her room bleeding pretty badly. She had seen Gurleen get shot. She can't take this anymore. She wants out.