Memories

That morning Jose was pacing back and forth, talking to himself. It didn't look like he got much sleep last night. Anthony was sitting in the corner, trembling. His eyes still dilated. The guards came into Anthony's room and took him into another room. A room with holograms every where. They wanted him to go crazy. Anthony stares into it blanking out. Janelle and Gurleen and I where out in cafeteria looking for them. Aubrey came up us, "have you seen Jose? Or Anthony?" She sounded worried. We all shook our heads. "I was wondering that too.." Gurleen said in a low voice. We looked around and didn't see them anywhere. We also noticed Sahara has gone missing too. What the heck. Kiara was alone in a corner reading a book. I walked over and asked a guard where they had went. "Don't worry about it. Get lost." He said in a deep voice. I backed away and went back to them. They all looked at me and I shrugged. "Nothing." — they all groaned.
   We had a bit of free time. Janelle was doodling what had happen to her in the escape room. Gurleen was doing a puzzle with me. The puzzle was a girl crying in a corner. Brutal... the alarms went off and we all knew what this meant by now. We all got to our rooms. Janelles got way darker, with a masked man in the corner like Kiara had it. There were dead bodies hanging from the ceiling and blood dripping from their body. Her face turned purple, and then she passed out. Her body lay there limp as the guards drag her away.
  Gurleen had a needle in her neck. Blood dripping down to her lower body. The room was small with a medical bed in the middle. The light was dim and a guy walked out from the dark corner. He had a long needle and a white coat that dropped to his feet. She gasped as she started to cry. "Please no." The figure got closer to her and stabbed her with the needle. Gurleen fell to the floor gagging as 100 other needles poked into her. She stayed awake sorta dizzy.
Kiaras room had more holes and now puss coming out of them. It horrible. Bugs where crawling through the holes in her body and she couldn't handle it. The figure with the mask came and killed her. That was the end of Kiara.
  Aubreys room had even more bugs. She also had those holograms as well. This time of her mother and her father. Her whole family being murdered and killed. "Mom..?" She said through her sobs. "Please not them! Please!!" Aubrey slid down the wall breaking down into tears. The spiders, and snakes, and much more crawling all around her.
  My room had nothing. Just voices. The room was white. Like a pitch white. The voices were my family yelling at me like I failed them. That's when I realized. The rooms where based off your worse fear. Mine where failure and being alone. I couldn't take it. I started screaming and crying. Sobbing and breaking down. I crumbled giving in to what they wanted. My heart shattered into millions of pieces. I couldn't take this. I couldn't take this. I.. couldn't.. take.. this...
  The alarms went off again sending us back into the halls where we could socialize. My eyes were dilated and I was shaking with fear. Janelle looked sick. She started to throw up. Aubrey was crying. She just saw her family get murdered. Hung, stabbed, beaten, and so much more. My heart hurt for her so much. These rooms where getting to out of hand. Gurleen stumbles out of her room with scars all over her body. She looked like she's been stabbed. She had blood running down her lip and her arms. But there wasn't anything there, just scars. We all noticed Kira was gone. Everyone was dying.
  Jose was in his room, he took a sharp knife out of the drawer. He looked at it and started breaking down. He sliced his wrist until he got to the bone. Then he took a long needle. He stuttered, "I hope you can forgive me. I'm sorry." And then stabbed it into his head ending his life. The blood scattered all over the walls and the flood. He was in peace finally.
  Aubrey was walking to her room when she saw blood scattered on the window of Jose's room. Her heart dropped. She busted open the doors and ran in to see him dead on the floor. "No. No. No.!!" She starts sobbing. "Not you! Please Jose wake up!! I can't loose you too!" She shook him with fear in her eyes. The tears rolling out like crazy. "Please your my best friend!! I can't loose you!!" She threw her hand on his stomach pounding on the floor. The adrenaline rushing through her body she got up and rushed to us. She was crying really badly. Gurleen caught her in her arms as she tumbled. "Jose—" she stuttered. "What about Jose!?" I said worried. "H-h-he's dead." She said with an outburst of tears. That's when I realized he was really at his breaking point. He had enough. This place was to much for him.
  Throughout that day I just thought of him. I couldn't stop. All of our memories. He's gone just like that? The laughing he brought into my life. The inside jokes. The never ending obsessing over tv shows. All gone? I must be going crazy.