Time goes by

It's been a few days now. We were all numb. We were tired. We were traumatized. We hated being tested, everyday since last week. We haven't seen Anthony in awhile and we were all getting worried. I was in my rooms thinking of what it would be like if Jose was still here. He was the one who kept me laughing even when I was sad. I mean so did the others but he was hilarious. He could make you laugh with anything he does. I miss him. I miss him a lot. Why him?
  Aubrey looking like she was dying. She didn't speak much. She gave you that friendly smile and waved but deep down, there wasn't much left of her. Jose kept her happy as well. He was her best friend. Her go to person. Out of everyone here I  think she took loosing Jose to heart more than anyone else. She hasn't ate for weeks. She's been hiding her arm because of her cuts. She's always blaming herself. She doesn't say anything but you could tell. She hardly even talks to us anymore. She just sits alone in a corner. Her eyes red because she hasn't slept in ages and rocking back and forth nodding at herself. She got pulled up by a guard, but pulled herself away from him. Giving him a dirty look. The guard took out his baton and slashed it to her side. She clenched her teeth and make that 'ssssss' noise. She got angry and went off on him. "Why!! Why do you have to kill children of all ages for a stupid test!!" She cried. "Don't test needs child. We do this for our worlds good because we don't need stupid kids like you in our world. We need to smart ones." He said as he slashed her again. Aubrey refused kicked him in the nuts making a run for it. "GET HER!" The guard called out. Aubrey ran past us in a sprint as 3 other guards ran after her. The guard aimed the gun at her and shot. The gun shots echoed throughout the halls and we all fell on on knees knowing we lost her too. Aubrey was coughing up blood as the guard came over and shot her one more time. She died. I knew she wanted to. She couldn't take anymore of this. She lost the person she cared about, she saw her family die, and so much more.
  A few hours later Anthony showed up. His face was tired, he looked beaten up. His eyes were reddish and his pupils where so small. He looked dazed, and he looked like he didn't even recognize us. I looked at him. "Anthony...?" I put my hand on his shoulder. He quickly flicked it off. "Jada I'm fine. I'm just tired." He fell to the floor, out cold. What have they done to him?