A NEW YEAR

"Do you think we should get one or two bottles?" Stokeley said looking at his best friend of many years

"Shid get two I'm high key trying to get lit as fuck tonight. We might as well get two," Jahseh said rubbing his chin thinking.

They were going to a new years eve party thrown by a friend of the two. The two boys hadn't partied all winter break and they were excited about finally going to one.

"Say less," Stokeley said grabbing two bottles of Hennesy. Jahseh and Stokeley walked to the register of the gas station. Stokeley paid for the alcohol while Jahseh purchased some backwoods. The two left the gas station and hopped back into Stokeley's black G Wagon.

"I'm tryna get my dick wet tonight," Jahseh said hooking his phone up to the aux.

"Eww nigga stop talking about yo dick," Stokeley said shaking his head pulling off. It was currently 10 pm on a Saturday night. Jahseh put on No Flockin' by Kodak Black.

"Where am I going anyway?" Stokeley said hopping on the interstate since he assumed that he would eventually have to.

Jahseh didn't answer him back all he did was pull up maps on his phone and enter the address.

"Did you register for your classes yet?" Jahseh said asking the older boy who was known for procrastinating.

"Hell nah"

"Nigga, what the fuck? You know you gonna get the leftover classes right? Then your gonna be complaining all semester to me about how shitty your classes are, " Jahseh said shaking his head at the boy.

"I'll worry about that later I'm not trying to worry about that right now," Stokeley said brushing Jahseh and the thought of enduring another semester of college off. Stokeley honestly hated school and the only thing he actaully enjoyed about college was the parties, girls, and having some sort of freedom.

"I'm just tryna think about waking up in my bed the next morning not knowing how I got there," he said laughing.

"Aw man that means I'll have to take care of your stupid ass tonight then," the blue haired boy said rubbing his temples.

"Nah I'm pretty sure Gabe will let us stay the night," Stokeley said.

"Shid say less. I'm bout to get lit as a candle then nigga!" Jahseh yelled turning the volume up to full max. Stokeley laughed while shaking his head.

1 Hours Later

Stokeley parked his car and took the keys out of the ignition. The two hopped out of the car and made their way towards the house. Jahseh knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. After a few seconds, the door was swug opened by the twos close friend Gabe.

"Ello Mates!" Gabe said in a goofy British accent while dapping them up.

"Yerrr"

"Wassup," the two boys greeted back laughing.