DEJA VU IN THE BATHROOM

As Stokeley and his friends made their way into the crowded frat house their nostril was immediately filled with the smell of weed, their ears met with blasting rap music, and their eyes met with dancing bodies

As Stokeley and his friends made their way into the crowded frat house their nostril was immediately filled with the smell of weed, their ears met with blasting rap music, and their eyes met with dancing bodies. Although all of Stokeley's friends were eager to get lit and party Stokeley was eager to find Aliza.

"I'm gone get up with yall later," Stokeley said dismissing himself from the group. The boys just nodded their heads and made their way into the den. Stokeley decided to have a look around hoping that he would eventually bump into Aliza. He made his way to the hallway as he made his way through the sea of people. Stokeley recognized one of the girls from the store that was with Aliza.

"Hey do you know where Aliza is?" he said tapping the girl's shoulder to get her attention.

"Uhm I think she went to the bathroom," the girl said unsure.

"What you mean you think? Aren't girls supposed to go to the bathroom in groups?"

"I mean I was but she insisted she go alone," the girl said shrugging her shoulders. Stokeley simply shook his head as he walked away from the girl. He made his way towards one of the bathrooms on the first floor but it was being occupied by a group of girls taking selfies.

"Sorry," Stokeley said before closing the door back. He decided to go check the upstairs bathroom. He knocked on the door but there was no answer.

"Aliza you in there?" the boy said knocking on the door.

"Sto-Stokeley is that you?" he could hear Aliza slur from the other side of the door.

"Yeah can you open the door?"

She didn't respond but instead opened the door. Stokeley took in the girl's appearance as she did the same. He could tell that she was drunk and if not she was headed her way there. Her cheeks were flushed and had a red tint to them on her dark skin.

"Welcome to the party come in come in," Aliza exclaimed loudly as she grabbed Stokeley by the arm and dragged him into the bathroom and locking the door behind him in one swift motion.

"Why you in the bathroom by yo self shorty?" Stokeley said laughing at the girl as she took a swig of the grey goose bottle she had.

"Fuck-Fucking Jordan called me trying to start shit 'cause I'm at a party. Like for-forget him I'm so over his ass. He fucking cheated on me while I was in the hospital. Li-Like I deserve better than that..." Aliza said rambling on about her current relationship status with Jordan.

Stokeley kept zoning in and out of her rant because he honestly didn't give a single fuck about Jordan. He just wanted Aliza to break up with him so he could have her all to himself.

"Aliza, why do you even put up with him? Just break up with him already," Stokeley said sighing as he took the bottle from the already intoxicated girl and took a swig himself.

"I want to but you see what happened last time I did that," she said slurring her words and she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Okay well just ghost him ass and if he tries anything come tell me and I'll fucking kill him," Stokeley said becoming angry at the thought.

"Hmmm do you think I'm pretty Stokeley?"

Stokeley was taken off guard by the question. Although Aliza and him shared a kiss at the hospital the two pretty much acted as though it didn't even happen after the fact.

"Yeah you bad or whatever," he said trying to play it cool.

"Well do you like me?" Aliza said turning around to face him as Stokeley took another swig. He needed as much liquid confidence as he could get right now.

"Uhm i-"

"I know you do," she said cutting him off.

"I see the way you look at me and the way you care about me although you barely know anything about me," Aliza said taking a step towards the boy.

"What makes you think I look at you differently from how I look at other girls?" Stokeley said raising his eyebrow at her.

"Cause when I'm around I'm the only girl you're looking at," Aliza said stopping in her tracks as her chest finally met with Stokeley's. Stokeley came to the party high but he could now feel the alcohol taking effect over his body also.

"I mean who wouldn't? Have you seen yourself?" Stokeley said placing a hand on her hip softly.

"Jordan must be blind then cau-"

"Stop talking about him. He's irrelevant right now. It's just me and you," Stokeley said tightening the grip on her waist and pulling her closer.

"Well, what are we going to do now that it's just me and you?" Aliza said grazing her lips across Stokeley's. Although Stokeley knew that Aliza was only talking like this because she was drunk he couldn't help himself. He pressed his lips to hers. This kiss was better than the first time. Although her lips tasted like alcohol and cherry lipgloss Stokeley didn't mind. He brought his hand up from her waist to the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. Aliza rested her hands on Stokeley's waist as she kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

"Aliza open the fucking door I know you in here?!" Stokeley heard Jordan yell while banging on the door. Aliza and Stokeley pulled away and looked at each other. Aliza was so drunk right now she was very unfazed by what was happening right now.

"Well don't stand there open the door," Aliza said grabbing the bottle of grey goose before chugging more alcohol. Stokeley didn't want her getting sick so he grabbed the bottle from her before she could drink anymore. Stokeley opened the door to the bathroom to see an annoyed Jordan leaning against the door frame.

"The fuck you want?" Stokeley said with an attitude.

"Fuck you mean what I want? Why you in the bathroom with my bitch?" Jordan said standing up straight getting angry.

"She not yo fucking bitch and watch yo fucking mouth foe I punch you in it," Stokeley said getting in Jordan's face.

"Okay fucking chill both of you. Last time I checked I do-don't belong to either of you," Aliza said getting between the two boys and she hiccuped a few times.

"Whatever I'm fucking out of here. Aliza follow me if you want a real nigga instead of a pussy," Stokeley said digging in his pocket and pulling out his blunt. He bumped shoulder with Jordan as he made his way back downstairs. He could hear Aliza exchanging a few drunken words with Jordan before he felt her presence beside him. Stokeley placed his blunt between his lips and lit it before speaking.

"Wise choice," he said as he exhaled and slung his arm around the girl's shoulder.