A NEW FOE HAS APPEARED

When Aliza was a little girl she always  dreamed of the perfect life

When Aliza was a little girl she always dreamed of the perfect life. A big home with a white picket fence, a loving husband, and maybe even children.

She was always comfortable in her own skin and for the most part had her life planned out. She wanted to be done with school by the time she hit twenty- three. Start her career and maybe travel for a bit until she was twenty- six. Hopefully be married by twenty- eight and have her first child by twenty-nine.

Aliza was loved by all and never had to deal with bullying as a kid or teen. She came from a good wealthy family. With her mother being a doctor and her father a professor she was more than financially secure. Aliza was also their only daughter so she was spoiled to death.

When Aliza found out she got into her dream college she was on cloud 9. All her hard work had seemed to finally pay off.

Her life seemed perfect.

But for some reason, she still felt as if her life was missing something.

That was until she met Jordan.

The two had met freshman year at one of Jordan's basketball games. Jordan had been eyeing her the whole game and could barely pay attention to anything else. He decided to ask her out after the game and the two had become inseparable ever since.

The two have been dating for about a year now. Things were good. Things were great.

Until they weren't anymore.

It started off small. From Jordan losing trust in Aliza and becoming paranoid that she was cheating on him. Him not letting her talk to other guys. Not letting her wear a certain outfit if it revealed a bit too much. Him telling her she was worthless and he'll be the only one that'll ever love her. To him putting his hand on her for the first time because Aliza got a bit too drunk and confronted him about his behavior towards her lately.

Aliza loved Jordan and the last thing she wanted to do was to report him due to the fact he could possibly lose his scholarship. And with Jordan coming from a not so good family and neighborhood he wouldn't be able to pay for college.

So she kept her mouth closed.

And to instead be the perfect girlfriend to Jordan and support him through this rough phase he was having.

Stokeley's words played in her head on repeat as she sat on her bed polishing her toes.

'I really think you should break up with him'

She scoffed at the thought. Does he not think that she's tried that before? Last time she tried to break up with Jordan she ended up in the hospital with two fractured ribs and a black eye. She had lied to the doctors and said that she had gotten jumped.

She felt bad for the way that she snapped at Stokeley. He only wanted to help her. That was more than what her other friends had ever done. She sighed and decided she would apologize on Wednesday in class. Her thoughts were interrupted by a text message. She quickly topped up the polish and opened her phone.