DRUNK TEENS IN THE RAIN

Stokeley held Aliza close to his chest as she swayed her hips against his

Stokeley held Aliza close to his chest as she swayed her hips against his. The two danced and drank the night away as if it were only them in the sea of people surrounding them. Everyone seemed to be in their own little world at the party. Jarad was too busy talking to Ally on the phone trying to explain to her that he'll be back shortly and promising her that he wouldn't do anything stupid. Michael was sitting on the couch making out with two light-skinned girls and the kiss was getting pretty heated so Stokeley knew it wouldn't be long before they took the party upstairs. Jahseh was standing in the corner by himself while taking a few swigs from a bottle of alcohol. 

Everything seemed to be going well and was starting to get better when Aliza turned around and started to whisper seductive words into Stokeley's ear. Stokeley was conflicted about taking the girl up on her drunken offer due to the fact they were both drunk off their ass. Aliza grabbed the boy's hand and lead him through the crowded party possibly trying to get him alone to herself. Stokeley was very disoriented but the next thing he knew gunshots rang out at the party. He quickly sobered up the best he could.

"Oh shit they shooting, let's go!" Stokeley said pulling Aliza towards the backdoor away from where the shots were coming from. 

Once the two exited the house they took off faster than Usain Bolt. After about four minutes of running the two ran into an alley and crouched down behind a dumpster. The only sounds that could be heard were the twos loud breathing and police cars blaring in the distance. The two sat there for a minute in silence just to make sure the coast was clear.

"Shit that was close," Aliza said standing up straight after she caught her breath.

"Fuck hol on a sec," Stokeley said immediately pulling his phone out to check if his friends were okay.

Dig Bick Boys

Aye yall niggas good?

Evil Twin: Yeah Jah and I straight. This nigga phone is dead rn

What about you Trip?

Trippie: Yeah I'm straight. Don't wait up for me either I got sum to do😜

Evil Twin: Bitch I wasn't going to...

ight well I'm with Aliza so I'll talk to yall later

Trippie: 👀👀

Evil Twin: use protection

stfu

Stokeley shook his head at his friends before locking his phone and turning his attention towards Aliza again. She was looking at her long acrylic nails. The boy swept his tongue across his lips as his seductive eyes looked over the unaware girl's body.