Sharing is caring, right?

After you took the test you waited anxiously. I hope its negative, i hope its negative. Is all you could keep thinking. The alarm you set on your phone finally went off and you went over to look at the result of the test. "Positve." It read. "1-2 months." FUCK! You thought. FUCK! Its from that boy Harry that noone seems to know... You looked at your phone. I dont even have his number... Well he didnt give me his number, but my phone was next to the note... You decide to look into your contacts, you search. You find his name and phonenumber. Okay, i shouldve known this before... I could have gone on another date with him then. You decide to call him. You wait while the phone rings. "Harry Styles" you hear. "Ehm... Harry? Its ehm... Its Y/N." "Y/N! You finally called me!" He sounds so happy... Im not gonna drop the bomb on him now... "Could we maybe get together sometime soon?" You asks him. "Yeah sure! You wont believe where I am now tho!" "Where's that?" You ask. "Im in the country you come from!" "Oh thats funny. So am I!" "Well in that case! Maybe we can meet up tonight! You can show me the things you like here." "Yeah that'd be perfect!" "Alright, i'll see you tonight then, just text me where to pick you up." Okay, so tonight, im meeting him tonight and i have to tell him... I cant keep this to myself. He needs to know.