Im smarter than you ;)

You walk into the only room you hadnt checked yet, the nursery. You see Harry sitting on the floor with a pack of wooden pieces a couple of screws and a piece of paper in his hand. "What are you doing?" You ask him. He shivers. "Oh hi Y/N! I didnt hear you come in." "What are you doing?" You repeat since he still hadnt answered your question. "Im trying to get these shelves on the wall so we can put some stuffed animals and things on there. But i just cant seem to figure out this manual..." He says obviously annoyed. "Let me see." You take the piece of paper from his hand. "Oh its quite easy! You just have to apply these thingies to the wall and then you put the screws in the shelves and then you can just click em in." He looks at you with a look that says, really? She has it in two minutes Styles! Why couldnt you figure this out! "Ehm thanks Y/N, would you mind maybe helping me out with them?" "Oh sure no problem!" You help Harry put the shelves on the wall, it takes about fifteen minutes now that he has your assistance. "Would you like a cup of tea to celebrate being done?" Harry asks. "Yes, that'd be lovely, thank you." You tell him. He comes back with the tea and you guys sit there on the couch just talking until its midnight. Thats basically what you've been doing for 3 months now. Just drinking tea and talking with Harry. You've gotten quite close to each other in these last couple of months. You'd trust him with your life. It's 8am when Harry wakes you up. "Im so sorry babe, i just got a call from management, we have to go to Switzerland for an interview today. Will you be okay?" "Yeah i'll be okay. I'll just call your mum and ask if she can help me." "Already did that." He says with that little smirk of his. "Hi Y/N!" You hear while someone walks in. "Hi Anne!" You reply. "So you'll be fine? Just you and my mum?" "Yeah Haz, its fine. Just go do what you have to do. We'll manage." "Okay, well i'll see you in 2 days then okay!" He says and kisses you. "Bye babe! I love you!" He says while he walks away. "LOVE YOU TOO!" You yell after him, hoping that he'll hear.