Chapter 3: Hello Seoul, the unexpected Heart Beat

[Sam POV]

Time passed quickly; as I opened I look on the window beside me as I saw that our plane already landed to Korea.  At first, I was against henry’s idea on going here but since about that thing also, I was able to give in. Besides, I told myself that I will start something new here.

***FLASHBACK***

“You’re going back with me in korea” Henry said as my eyes went wide.

“Are you insane munchkins? How could I go back with you there? I will be fine here, besides, your career is waiting for you there, so I suggest you should go back immediately.” I said.

“Do you not want to be with me?” he sadly said.

“Ani, actually, I was glad that you are here with me right now. And how I wish we could be like this, just like the old times. But you have a career now, a dream, a goal, and I don’t want to ruin that. I want to se you at the stage performing and having the time of your life.” I explained and unconciously some tears came out from my eyes. I know I’m such a crybaby, but I’m not the type of person who can hide all these feelings with me.

“You’re still the gummy bear that I knew.” He said as he wiped away the tears in my eyes.

“But you’re still coming with me.” He said as he grabs something from his suitcase and he handed it to me.

“what is this munchkins?” I curiously asked.

“Open and read it.” He said as I followed what he said. As soon as I opened the letter, my eyes went wide more.

Dear Ms. Chen,

Good day!

In behalf of our company, we would like to congratulate you on winning the first place on the latest Asian Song festival. Our president find your talents exceptional and we grateful to offer you to become a trainee in our company. Attached in this letter are all the details needed.

Again, congratulations and welcome to SMTown family.

Sincerely,

SM Entertainment

After I read the letter, I look at henry who is smiling beside me as I said to him.

“Is this true? I mean do you know anything about this?” I asked.

“I found that letter on your doorstep before I came in, the moment I saw the name of the company, I already knew the content of the letter. “ he smilingly said.

“Oh my! I’m really happy right now munchkins! We could be together now!” I exclaimed as I hugged him.

“I know, and I’m glad that we do.” He said as he let go from the embrace.

“So pack your things now, we will leave later this afternoon.” He said as he went out of my room and I started packing my things.

After I finished packing my things, I went to the living room where I saw henry waiting for me with his suitcase also.

“So are you ready?” he asked as he stood up from where he is sitting.

“yup, but wait.” I said as I went on the part of the living room where the picture of my parents located. I stared at them, they looked so lively in their pictures, I hugged their pictures as I said.