Chapter 7: This Little Weird Feeling Called Love

[Sam POV]

I was left alone today in the dorms since all of them went to their individual schedules. Since I was in Lazy mode today, after I popped up some popcorn, I threw myself on the recliner and opened the TV and watched my favorite drama. Honestly, it was a good thing that this TV has a subtitle feature so I was able to understand what I’m watching.  I admit, I know how to speak Korean now with the help coming from Henry, but I’m not fluent yet, moreover, I don’t know how to write in hangul yet.

My mind was totally in to the drama that I’m watching until I someone rung the doorbell.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s me.” It was Jung Hoon oppa. Well, compare to the super junior members, he is the first one I called “Oppa”.

I opened the door as he came in.

“So you’re alone today?” he asked as he sits on the sofa in the living room.

“Ne! So what brings you here oppa? Aren’t you with one of them?” I asked as I sat across him in the living room.

“Well, actually, I came here for you.” He said as he pulled a notebook from his bag.

“What do you mean oppa?” I asked.

“Since you are now a trainee in the company, you will start your training by tomorrow. But unlike the other trainees, you will first start your inidividual trainings from your sunbaes’” he said as he handed me the notebook that he is holding awhile ago. I opened it and my eyes went wide on what is written on it. (It was in English, so I was able to understand it. Kkkk~)

“So you mean I will be train by...” I stuttering said.

“Yes, no other than the boys you are living with. Super Junior.” He smilingly said.

I was shocked as I browsed the notebook, it contains the entire schedule that I will be having with them.

“You will have 2 weeks of individual training with them, you need to learn from them everything, singing, dancing, acting and even answering from interviews. After you completed the whole 2 weeks, we will proceed on a more extensive training.” He said as I nooded.

“So I will go now, give you this day to enjoy for awhile. You have my number and the members’ right?” he asked.

“Ne oppa!” I answered.

“Just send a message to any of us if anything happens.” He said as I bid goodbye to me.

I closed the door and went back to living room. I scanned the pages of the notebook again, and this time, I read them one by one. I was even happy to saw that I will have my last day of training with henry. I was so excited and I can’t wait for that day to come.

[Henry POV]

I just finished recording one of the songs for my upcoming album. Although it was just a mini album, I exerted more efforts on it, I was just hoping that the fans will like it.

I was about to enter the van when I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket. I get it and saw the number that was calling me.

“Ni hao mommy!” I said.

“Ni hao henry! How are you?” she asked.

“I’m fine mommy, I just finished recording. Why did you call?”