Ch. 13 - Double Date

*Luke's P.O.V*

"A double date?" Michael asks Ashton over the phone, "Yeah, sounds cool!".

"Panda Express? How classy, no five star restaurant?" He laughs, "Gosh, I was joking!"

"Got it, 6pm" he says, nodding, even though Ashton couldn't see him, "Then a movie, sure! Sounds fun! See you then!".

"I take it we have a date tonight?" I laugh as Michael hangs up his phone.

"Indeed we do" he laughs, "In three hours".

"Well, until then-" I say, smirking as I roll over on top on him on my bed, "Let's have some fun".

"I like your thinking" he smirks before I press our lips together.

*Michael's P.O.V*

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" Ashton shouts as Luke & I walk out of Luke's house.

"That's what his mum said!" I laugh as Ashton & Calum run up the driveway to meet us halfway.

"It's not funny" Luke pouts, "I look stupid".

"Actually" Calum chuckles, "I think you look really hot".

"Told you" I smirk, nudging Luke in the side with my elbow.

"Whatever" Luke mumbles as he rolls his eyes.

"Okay, let's just get going, I'm hungry" Calum says, grabbing mine & Luke's wrists and dragging us towards Ashton's car.

We all jump inside the car and Ashton drives us to Panda Express while the rest of us bicker over whose hair looks the best... Luke apparently wins, purely because, and I quote, "I JUST DYED MY FUCKING HAIR BLACK!".

"You know what? I'm getting really horny over Luke's hair right now... Again... So I change my mind, his really is the best" I announce, turning bright red. Calum & Ashton burst out laughing.

"Hey, Luke!" Ashton calls from the front seat, "I'm sure you have enough time to give him a handjob before we get there".

"Shut up" Luke says, starting to turn as bright red as me.

"He only does blowjobs" I smirk at Luke.

"You could do that instead" Calum laughs.

"No, not while you guys are in the same fucking car!" Luke frowns.

"Fine" Ashton laughs, "When we get there, we will keep look out and you can give Michael head".

"Ahh" Luke laughs nervously.

"I'm serious" Ashton smirks.

He was serious, too, as soon as he parked the car, Calum & Ashton jumped out of the car and made Luke give me a blowjob before we could go inside.

Yep, add 'Getting a blowjob in the backseat of a car' to my list of things I'm proud of... No shame.

"That just happened" I laugh as Luke & I climb out of the car.

"I can't believe it did" Calum says, trying not to laugh.

"And unless we are on some road trip or something and in the middle of nowhere, that is never happening again-" Luke says, pointing a finger at Ashton & Calum before pointing it at me too, "No chance!".

"Damn" I sigh jokingly, and Ashton & Calum just start laughing.

"I guess we'll just have to go on a road trip then" Calum smirks.

"No" Luke says quickly, "Let's not".

"Aww, why not?" I laugh.

"Because I don't like road trips" Luke frowns, "And my mum would say no anyway".

"Figures" I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Let's just go eat" Calum suggests.

"Yeah" Ashton agrees, and we all walk inside together. Calum & Luke go order, while Ashton & I find a table for us to sit at.

We don't end up staying for very long, because Mr. Calum 'attention span of a chipmunk' Hood wanted to go do something else. So now we are getting ice cream before we go see a movie.

"Do all your dates with Calum go like this?" I chuckle as Ashton & I watch Calum run into the ice cream shop.

"Funnily enough, they do" Ashton laughs, before smiling in Calum's direction.

I admire the loving look on Ashton's face before suddenly realising that Luke had run off with Calum, clearly acting like a child as well.

"Are we dating 5-year-olds?" Ashton asks in amusement.

"I think so!" I laugh.

"Right, well we better follow them before they cause a riot" he chuckles, and we quickly follow our childish boyfriends.

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Did you have a good night?" Michael asks with a smile as we stand at my doorstep.

"I did" I smile back at him.

"Great!" He says happily, "So, I'll see you tomorrow?".

"Yes- oh wait!" I reply before quickly unlocking the front door and reaching inside to grab Michael's stuffed lion off of the table that is sitting by the door, "You don't want to forget Daniel again!".

Michael's eyes light up as I hand him the lion, "Daniel!".

"Maybe you should stop bringing him over, that way you don't have to worry about losing him" I suggest, remembering that he had shown up at my house this morning with hair dye and Daniel.

"No" Michael pouts, seconds before Ashton honks his horn.

"You better go" I tell Michael with a smile.

"I better" he smiles before giving me a kiss, "I love you".

"And I love you" I smile before he runs off to Ashton's car. I watch him climb back into the car and wave when they drive off before walking back inside.

All of the lights are off in the house aside from the bedroom lights in mom & dad's room and in Ben & Jack's rooms, but all the doors a shut so I can only see a sliver of light shining out from underneath the doors.

I quickly go to the toilet before making my way to bed, where I snuggle up to my penguin, Gordon.

I feel like the darkness is swallowing me up, and it's forcing me to think about what's been happening lately.

I tried to kill myself, I think in concern, Michael saved my life.

As I lay awake, running my fingers over the bumpy scars on my arms, I wish I had some of my sleeping pills left. Not so I could try and commit suicide again, just so I could get some fucking sleep.

I groan and start to wonder if there is a way I can convince my mom to get me some more sleeping pills. Will she trust me to only use them for what they are made for? Or will I be forced to go back to the struggle of sleepless nights and tiresome days?

I don't want to kill myself. I don't know what I was thinking when I tried to the other day. I don't think I was thinking, I was just having a meltdown and no body was there to help me...

I'm scared it's going to happen again, I can't deny it, but I need to stay calm. I need to just make sure I'm never left alone while having a breakdown.

Easier said than done.