Taylor sad cute dirty imagine

You were in the bathroom crying with a razor blade in your hand again, you always somehow find yourself in this position. You were crying because your boyfriend Zack always abusies you. You were cutting yourself deep. Your boyfriend left you forever now while you forgot you invited your bff Taylor over a little while ago. The bathroom door swung open and Taylor saw your deep cuts and a tear shed his eye as he picked you up bridal style and set you down on your bed. He grabbed some medical wrap and wrapped your arm. He kissed it. He asked you why you do it and you told him what happens with your boyfriend and now that he's gone forever. "I wish someone would take away the pain and place something else there. I need someone who will love me and never hurt me, but protect me." Taylor then softly spoke into your ear saying " I can turn that pain into something else." You looked him in the eye and he said too you. "I will always be there for you,it always hurt me too see you be loved by someone who doesn't even love you back. I hate admiring you from afar I want you and only you too be my lover , my savior,my happiness,my bright beautiful girlfriend or even wife matter a fact....I've been admiring how beautiful you are every minute and second I've ever spent with you. Your all I want. I'll take away the pain and make it pleasure instead.." by now Taylor was bawling. He wiped off his tears and stroked your jawline. With no hesitation you gave home a long passionate kiss. He ripped your clothes off still not breaking the kiss, by now you were both naked. You were covering yourself up, when Taylor gently moved your arms away and said "you don't have too be shy, you have a sexy extraordinary perfect body. And you need to put that sexy body too good use." Taylor then kissed you everywhere and things went on from there.....

Hope you liked it thank you so much for reading. And please favorite or follow if you enjoyed thanks 😘👌