Cute nash imagine

You were at your last prom with your amazing boyfriend Nash. You were slow dancing too your favorite Beyoncé song called 1+1(I freaking love this song😍👌) he spun you around and kissed you passionately while holding your hands both together now dancing weirdly too the music. You danced the whole night and never stopped you danced too steal my girl,a lot of Beyoncé songs,Ariana grande, drake,Justin Bieber and Shawn mendes(Shawny😉). You were slow dancing too night changes when Nash said "your so beautiful and I'm happy I've been with you for a whole 2 years." he pulled out a promise ring. You had a couple tears but wiped them away. Nash rubbed his hand over yours and then slipped on the ring and bent down and kissed the palm of your hand. He hugged you and you both continued dancing hugging each other tightly for the rest of the night. He whispered in your ear "I'm going to marry you one day." he buried his head in your neck and you both left too go home. You both sat in bed hugging each other as you both fell asleep he rubbed your back as you felt sleep over take your body.

7 weeks after you graduated Nash took you too in and out burger(you've always wanted for him too propose on the counter,its an inside joke) you both sat sat the table eating your burgers and French fries....6 minutes after you finished your burgers Nash picked you up bridal style and set you down in front of the counter he made everyone get in I circle around you but leave the register area cleared. He stepped on the counter and got on one knee and said "well this inside joke came too life,y|n will you be my wife?" you jumped up and stepped on the counter and wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed him passionately. Everyone clapped and you both ran out of the restaurant hand in hand running too you guys house, he slipped of all your clothes and you did the same too him. He kissed you hard and this time all you felt was love and nothing else.

Please follow please and favorite. I try so hard too make these perfect. I also have a fan-fiction if you would like that better than it's in my profile go check it out 😉 ily thanks for reading 😘😘💜