Cute shawn mendes imagine

It was 3:20 am and you were just leaving your house too go down too the store too go grab ice cream for you and your friends too eat. Your friends were being lazy and you really wanted that ice cream. The store was about 2 blocks away and your car broke down so you thought just walk. You grabbed your pepper spray and walked out the door. You were one block away when you saw someone walking towards you. You clenched your pepper spray and as the person got closer and closer you sprayed them in less than a second. "AGHG I WAS JUST TRYING TOO ASK YOU WHERE THE TRAIN STATION IS." you felt so bad. "Let me help you, come on." You brought the stranger back up into your apartment (they couldn't see so why not you thought). You brought them too the bathroom and left the door open too grab a wash cloth. You damped the wash cloth with water and started dabbing there eyes "I'm sorry I thought you were going too hurt me, please don't sue me." you said "It's fine I won't." He said "Well what's your name." He said "I'm Sara Oakley, what about you?" You said. "I'm Shawn Mendes." he said "Well I guess it's nice too meet you."you said with a chuckle. "Heres my number,we should talk sometime." You both exchanged numbers while you let him out the door. The whole time you were cleaning his eyes all you thought was "DAMN THAT JAWLINE, WOW HE IS HOTTTT."

Thanks for reading babes 😘💜☺️💞