Nash and cameron imagine for my bff emily

I was on a date with my boyfriend Cameron when something horrible happened. Some guy in a torn black hoodie hit cam over the head. He threw me over his shoulders and tapped my mouth and eyes. He then left the abandoned park. Brightness. That's all I saw until I blinked a couple times and saw cam sitting in front of me with his head down and his arms and legs tapped too the chair. I screamed at the top of my lungs and woke cam up. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND?!?!?" cam said very startled. You both tried too move closer too each other,but it was no use at all. The man with the black hoodie walked into the damp stained dark room. He then slowly took off his mask and hood. It was Nash. You and Nash dated for 8 weeks but things didn't work out. You broke up with him because he just didn't seem right too you. He turned out too be very scary. He was arrested for stalking you,he was later let out after 6 weeks. You haven't seen him in 3 years. You've been happily dating your boyfriend Cameron for the past two years. He was obsessed with you, and it wasn't the good kind. Cameron had too leave him because he couldn't take telling all these lies he was telling too the police. He then met you. "Haha,you think it would be over just like that." Nash snapped. "You made me obsessed with you, I tried too make you feel comfortable baby." Nash said on his knees crying in front of you. "But no, that wasn't good enough for you." Nash said getting up in fury. "I want you." He said with hunger in his eyes. All these thoughts were rushing back and forth through your mind. "N-N-Na-sh please don't rape me." You said trying too let him down easily. "NO.NO.NO." Nash screamed at the top of his lungs. Cameron was sitting there trying too think of a plan. You knew that look Cameron had. He grabbed you out of your chair and threw you over his shoulder taking you into the back room. Cameron was crying,jumping,shaking and loosing hope while he sat in that chair watching you get tortured. Nash threw you on the ground and flipped on the switch so Cameron can see everything. You saw Cameron in the chair crying, standing up as tall as he could trying too shake off the chair and tape but he was no close too doing so. Nash began too rip off all of your clothes. But then emily herd the door open and there standing was hayes and his sidekick girlfriend Jenna. Jenna grabbed you and put you in the same room with cam. You began too untie him and was about too run off when you herd the suspense of a gun being shot. You turned around and Nash was shot. You started too cry thinking about all these events that happened and more that could've happened too you. "It was hard shooting my own brother,but he was a monster." Hayes said crying as he held on too Jenna. everything went on from there and Emily and Cameron finally don't have too live in fear anymore.

Hope you enjoyed. This one was hard for me because I mean Nash dies. But it's just a imagine 😂😘💞thanks for taking the time too follow me.