Taylor imagine

It was a calm rainy Sunday morning. You slowly stretched your arms out. You pecked your fiancé on the cheek and headed into the kitchen. You put some waffles in the toaster and turned around too see taylor grabbing an apple. "Good morning baby doll." He said with his sexy morning voice. You finished breakfast and headed over too the bathroom. You have been throwing up for 3days in a row. You went straight too the drugstore. You grabbed 3 pregnancy tests and some Advil. You ran home too see taylor worried. "Baby is everything okay?" He said taking the bag. He pulled out the tests and took a puff of air. "I know were almost over with collage and planned too have kid later in life but I will still love you no matter what happens." Taylor said kissing you. You ran straight into the bathroom waiting for the results. "Taylor!" You said crying/shouting. He busted through the bathroom door. "Are you alright?" He said kneeling down too you. "No,I'm not. *very long pause* w-w-were having a baby." I said dissapointed in myself. "It's okay honey." Taylor said cradling you.
*6 days later*
It was time too break the news too your family. You stepped in the door too see your 2 brothers sitting next too your mother and father. You and taylor stood in front of them. "Were pregnant." You said sort of smiling. "I thought you were going too wait,you had this whole future thing planned out since you were a 6th grader." Your older brother said. "It happened unexpectedly." You said gripping Taylor's hand. "I'm still happy." Taylor said pulling you're family into a group hug. You both then went over too Taylor's house. His whole family was seated at the dinner table waiting too here what we were about too say. "Were pregnant." Taylor said holding my stomach. "Taylor,i told you this would ruin your life if you ever had a child at a young age." Taylor's mother said full of anger. "Were about too be married,were 19 soon going too be 20 and it's my fucking life." Taylor said with attitude. "Get out of my house,come back when you leave that mess of a girl." She said pointing too me. Taylor stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me out the door. We sat in silence when we got in the car. (5minutes later) "I love you." Taylor said before you could even speak,wrapping his strong hands around your head and smashing his lips hungrily into yours.

8 months later your baby girl Nicole Lea Caniff was born. It was hard but you managed too do it.

Guys,I'm having a contest!!! So,you must follow me on Instagram telling me 3 of your favorite imagines, I then will give you a shoutout and I'll write ANY kind of imagine for you! I am randomly choosing💘
MY INSTAGRAM: jenna_magconboys
Ily guys ,thank you so much for the reads 💜