'Wow! I'm so amazed'

Hi everyone I can't believe this fanfic came this far. I'm so happy and amazed right now. I'm at a lost of words. To think, It hit 2K!

Damn this is so awesome. I thank every single one of you, all of your votes and all of your comments. They were really helpful and interesting. 😁

Oh, yes I do read the comments. 😏

However, I have been really busy lately and stress the hell out so things took a break for a while. Some reasons why:

1. ' It's because I don't think people like long books to read, so I was thinking of splitting book one in two parts.'

2. ' I've been really stress, worst since college have been kicking me to my limits. I'm really starting to wonder why I even started in the first damn place.😅'

And.........

3. ' I've been working on some of my other works in both my draft and published. So I've been busy with creating many other new worlds of drama, adventure and action mixed with excitement.

So please see with me on this ok.🙏.   

I'm currently working on the other chapters of this book right now and have a few chapters here and there. See with me on the fact I'm using both my laptop and my phone. So yeah updates may be slow for a while, worst since my internet have been crappy for a while and the outbreak of this covid-19. Which slows my business down in my life. But hi, things just happen to turn out this way right. Just gotta keep moving forward.

So until I release the second set of chapters of the very exciting and interesting Darling in the Franxx 'New World.' Please try out my next work I currently have published. It's called,

'The Fifth Key to the Gate.'

It's very interesting and I think you'll enjoy reading it as well.

Also I'll be releasing some new fanfics and books of my own creation soon. So look out for these names.

- Ice Cold Prince. [ Fairy Tail Fanfic ]

- Transported in a Anime Game. [ Naruto Shippuden/ SAO/ Fairy Tail/ Bleach/ Dragon ball z Super ] ( yeah, this one will be interesting. Still working on the plot and chapters.)

- Story of a Revengeful Demon. [ Own creation ]

- God Slayer. [ Own Creation ]

- The Awakening. [ Own Creation ]

So yeah, theirs more but these are the ones I'm currently working on separately on even timing. So yeah. Also I'm thinking of creating a Fate Stay Night fanfic as well. So still working the plot in my head and writing stuff down.

So don't worry my friend, I'mma make that fanfic. If you guys have any suggestions as well, just hit me a inbox or drop a comment. I read through and see what I can do. Ok people.

So until next time, keep it real and stay safe. But still create hell and enjoy life.😁😎, Cool. Laterrrrr. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨