' Beginning of a New Battle.!

Hiro's Pov:

We were traveling underground through some old klaxosaur cave ways which were berried deep underground. Through these cave ways we started to head north and the journey was long. It felt like I've been travelling for days. But the main thing that was bothering me is the story the klaxosaur princess told me about her daughter, Kara.

Flash Back -

Hiro: " They Took your what!"

Klaxosaur Princess: " They took my daughter! You understand the word daughter."

Hiro: " Of course I understand the word daughter, but what surprise me is that your body could produce a child or in fact you had a child."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Excuse me, what do you mean by 'your body could even produce a child?"

Hiro: (Nervous) " N-nothing, I just always thought you were a child in a way."

Klaxosaur Princess: (angry) "I see. Well tell me if I rip your head off, would a child be able to do that."

Hiro: (nervous) " No thanks, no need for violence. But anyway how did they take your daughter?"

Klaxosaur Princess: " She was Hidden in a very old and deep Klaxosaur chamber underground where we Klaxosaurs hide and hibernate our children."

Hiro: " Wait Hibernate?"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Yes hibernate, since the time we realized that we would lose our reproductive functions we froze our children. Mainly a set few."

Hiro: " Set few."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Yes, Due to the strain on our resources and labor force we were only able to froze 7 children. One of which is my daughter, two of the most finest and skilled royal knights children to protect her and one of my maids best trained daughter to help her. The other rest of children were other nobles blood line. These 7 children were suppose to raise when the war against VIRM was over completely and to ensure the survival of the Klaxosaur race."

Hiro: " I see, then who could have taken the children."

Klaxosaur Princess: " One of that lowly and sinful human Students."

Hiro: " Who Doctor Franxx you mean?"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Yes, one of his students. One of them were so fixated on the klaxosaur biology, that he started to experimented with unknow and unnatured chemicals that changed the very DNA structure of the Klaxosaurs."

Hiro: " Changed, what changes to the Klaxosaurs DNA structure?"

Klaxosaur Princess: " In a way he made it much more evolved. Giving us Klaxosaurs new abilities."

Hiro: " Abilities?"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Yes, I'm not sure of what kind of abilities because from my understanding his research was not completed."

Hiro: " why is that"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Because at the time they didn't had an live lab rat to experiment with of my kind. However since the time your mate was created he believed his research could continue, however that wasn't the case. Since the 9's didn't carry the Klaxosaur trait. Your mate was the-"

Hiro: " Only one of her kind."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Exactly. And because of that his research was canceled because he tried to experiment with Zero Two and well you know what means. They kick him off the research team. namely Dr. Franxx."

Hiro: " I understand now."

End of Flash Back -

So as we travelled to the destination of were they were holding the children, it had me thinking. How are we going to retrieve them.

Hiro: " So do you have a plan."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Plan for what.?"

Hiro: " Plan for retrieving the children?"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Nope. Just going to barge right in their and take them back."

Hiro was star struck, because he couldn't comprehend what the Klaxosaur princess was thinking.

Hiro: " So your saying your Idea or Plan is to just ride in down their and take the kids by force."

Klaxosaur Princess: "Yep."

Hiro: " Your more crazy than Zero Two. We are not doing that."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Too late for that because we've reach the underground facility."

Hiro then looked out in the cave and saw a big rock little way out from the entrance.

Hiro: " Look their, hide behind that rock and let's get a scope of the place."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Fine."

As Hiro and the Klaxosaur Princess ride out of the cave he started to have a paining head ache and started to see these images. The images show tones of children of different colors and some thing else. Right after that it stopped and he was back.

Hiro: " What tha fuck. What was that?"

Klaxosaur princess: " It's called share vision. We can see what the next person see by connecting our energy signals. It manly works for my family blood line best."

Hiro: " ok"

Klaxosaur Princess: " You saw her too didn't you. You saw what they are doing to my daughter."

Hiro: " No not your Daughter."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Then what did you see?"

Hiro: " I saw what they are doing to those children."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Children? They have more than my kin down their?"

Hiro: " Yes. And that's not all."

Klaxosaur Princess: " What else did you see?"

Hiro: " I think that they have my kids down their too."