Chapter;7

After the whole nice bonding moment no one was in the mood to go home so we all decided to hit Taco Bell and get a twelve box of Doritos locos tacos box. We then drove to Dollar Tree to pick up a pack of Fruit Punch soda. We decided to eat in the car since it would be a waste of  gas if we went back to our hidden spot because we all really wanted to got to the mall.

I leaned up to look at the clock, it was now three something. Wow, my parents were totally going to kill me on the spot when I get home.

“Hey, buttercup are you going to stay in the car or get out and go shopping with us”, said Jazz teasingly.

I rolled my eyes at her and climbed out of the car seeing Sam and Ben talking quietly amongst themselves. They both stopped when they saw Jazz and I walking towards them, how weird.

“Of, all the places to pick from you guys choose the mall”, said Sam pouting.

“Yeah, well where would you have pick the arcade”, said Ben.

“Guys, chill”, said Jazz as we got closer to the entrance.

  I ignored the rest of their argument and found myself thinking about Izz I mean I was trying to get myself ready for the heartbreak that was going to happen tomorrow because lets face it there was no way in this universe that Izz would turn out to be my mate.

  Out of the corner of my eye I was hot topic and mentally danced in my head because that would have been just strange if I busted out dancing in the middle of the mall. I ran away from the trio to go see a cute chain that caught my eye. It was silver and had a pretty dream catcher with baby blue feathers dangling from it.

“That’s so cute”, yelled Jazz right into my ear making me jump almost dropping the necklace.

“Nice, job”, commented Sam rolling his eyes.

Gee, sometimes I hated having super hearing and because of my werewolf and vampire genes it was more enhanced than a regular vampire or werewolf. I sat the beautiful piece of jewellery back onto the rack it was hanging from by its white tag.

“Are, you sure you don’t want it”, asked Ben eyeing the piece of jewelry.

“Yeah”, I said turning around there stood a few inches away was none other Izz himself. A gasp escaped my lips as our eyes meet.

“Mate”, he  said growling.

I was speechless my feet started to carry me over to him until the six words he spoke next shattered my whole world.

“I reject you as my mate”, he said before turning back to make out with Jess.

A loud scream echoed through the mall as I felt my whole body being ripped apart, I eyelids slowly closed as I saw Izz and Jess walk off.

Happy thanks giving