Chapter;11

After being home for two weeks you wold think that Izaya ignoring me wouldn't bother me but it was the opposite it was bothering the hell outta me. He barely acted like I was there. It was also the fact now that he still didn't want to accept me as a mate which leads us here. Here I was standing outside the pack house while the others stood around the camp firer singing and drinking. There I spotted him siting by Jess making out. To make matters worse I couldn't find my friends so I left and started to walk down the main road. i didn't know where I was headed but hell I was pretty sure it was better than siting around watching my mate kissing some one else.

The sound of a crunch made me quickly hide behind a tree as I head foot steps and voices approaching.

"Bill you sure were going into the right direction", asked a man with brown hair and brown eye. He wore square glasses and had three moles on his face.

"We better be or Lucky won't be eating tonight", responding the man who I'am guessing is Bill. He dragged a white cheetah. How on earth did they catch a cat shiftier.

"Ever, don't fall behind, we're gonna have a good hunt", replied Bill.

I looked up and sure enough it was Ever he wore combat boots and a long black sweater.

This was bad they were headed in the direction of the pack house were ever wolf was drunk off their ass. I stepped back on a tree branch making it crack.

"What was that", asked Bill as he tugged on Lucky's leash.

"It came from that direction", said the man with the square glasses, damn cat leading us in the wrong direction come on maybe if we hurry we can track it still", he yelled as Bill followed.

"Hunter's sure are stupid", I said with a laugh.

"Really, now is that so", spat some one.

I turned to see Ever glaring with a stake pointed at my throat, man if he wasn't annoying and my enemy I would total bang him, I thought with a smirk.

"What's so funny vampire", he spat.

"Nothing its just stakes are just a myths", I said as I pushed him into a tree. The stake in his hand fell to the ground as he glared at me as I pressed my hand to his throat.

"Just one move and I could end your life, or maybe make you into a vampire perhaps I wonder what daddy would do then", I hissed.

"Do it and try", he spat back.

"Nah, I'm way more curious to find out why your here or maybe you love me so much you had to find me", I said.

"You wish blood sucker", he said.

"Ouch that actually hurt my heart", I said.

"Yeah if you had one", he said.

"Now that's were your wrong i said as I grabbed his body forcing it onto mine.

"What are you doing" , he said as he squirmed around.

His head laid on my chest after a minute he gasped.

"Y-your heart its beating", he said.

"Yeah", I said as I looked down, I never noticed he had a small mole by his lips.

"Um. you think you could let me go if your not gonna kill me", he said blushing.

I laughed and did as he said. If only he knew how cute he was.

"You should go", I said after a while of us staring at each other.

"Yeah, but look here vampire next time I will kill you", he said pointing his finger before he dashed off,

"You should have killed him", said the one person who could send shivers down my back.

"Yeah well when did you care", I said as I turned around to see Izaya glaring at the spot that Ever stood.

"Yeah, well now I know what you were doing when you went away but really a human", said Izaya with a growl.

"Yeah well its really none of your business", I said as I walked past him back towards the pack house.

To be honest it pissed me off to no end with my mate but on the other hand Ever was here and it would be fun to pick with him. The hunter sure got mad easier than anyone I ever seen before.