Chapter: 21

I stared at Izz as his face went through three emotions anger, sadness, and betrayal.

"Where you even going to tell me",he asked?

"Yeah, just.. not any time soon",I said glaring.

I watched as he sighed before siting besides me on my bed.

"Why, didn't you tell me sooner you know I take care of both of you",he said.

" Yeah, why wouldn't I wanna tell the my mate who wanted me to help get his girlfriend and him a child", I said.

"Okay, you have a point but now that your pregnant I seriously want you to come back home", he commented as he laid back onto my bed.

"Don't start", I said folding my arms over my chest.

I heard a sigh before I was pulled back. A girly sequel escaped my mouth when I felt my back against his stomach.

"What do you think your doing", I said.

My face felt hot from his sudden change. Like I said bipolar Alpha.

"Shh", he said as he wrapped  his arm around me.

"Izz are you okay", I asked turning in his hold to face him.

"Yeah, just lets stay like this", he said yawning.

I frowned, now that I got a good look at his face he had dark circles underneath his eyes.

"Have you not been sleeping ", I asked.

"Not really between training for becoming an Alpha and coming all the way here, not that its your fault I shouldn't have did what I did", he whispered as his breath evened out.

I felt bad, Izz was trying his best it seemed yet I wasn't even trying to meet him in the middle.  Besides it wasn't about me anymore it was about our kid.

Funny those words just slipped out naturally. Man I was getting soft. Just the thought made me want to laugh bitterly.

I looked up to Izz's face again, maybe I should go back he said he would take care of us. Besides if he acts like a dick again I can kick his butt and leave and take my baby with me.

All this thinking was hurting my head for now I guess I could take a nap. I snuggled into him to enjoying his warmth. A small smile slipped onto my face as I felt his arm tighten around. It made me feel... SAFE.

Author note
Short chapter sorry well this was planed to be uploaded before I put up the on hold notice because this book has about 6 or 10 chapters left Idk yet