~~~Prologue~~~

Third person POV

The sun was shining brightly upon the pure white clouds of the beautiful place known as Aether, where the purest creatures lived, the angels.

What are angels, you ask? They are beings with feathery white wings and glowing yellow halos.

It is said that the whiter the angel's wings are, the more pure and power they are but some have silver wings but there is one angel that has the same wings as the Ruler of the Aether, Notch, who's wings were golden and so was the angel's of our story.

Her name is (Y/n).

Soft (h/c) hair, sparkling (e/c) that were full of life and kindness, a glowing yellow halo and golden wings like Notch.

It is said that the one who is gifted with those wings are destined to be the next ruler of a kingdom but they are the ones who have to find which one that will be. But as I said, those angels were gifted with them by Notch who saw great potential in them.

Our angel though was born with them which is what makes her even more special and no, she was not his daughter nor a relative of his.

Her parents raised her like a normal child, not wanting her to feel different but Notch decided to also be a part of her life by being her friend and as years went on, he felt attached to her like she was his child.

As those years went by she grew up to be a beautiful angel and one of the kindest beings that walked the Aether. She had many friends, even the first creations of the Overworld, Steve and Alex, were her best friends.

The three nearly spend the whole day together going many places and learning many things. Heck they even went to the bridge that divided the Nether from the Aether but never did they once set foot nor talked to a demon from that sinful place.

They were given strict instructions to never go near there and if they saw a demon approach that they would quickly walk away before they could get pulled in and become a demon too.

The three understood and did as told. Luckily for them not once did they come across a demon and were always quick enough to get away before one could come to them.

But there was one demon that watched them every time they came, that demon knew about the little angel's gift and how close she was with Notch. He couldn't wait till he could approach her while she's alone and have a small 'chat' with her. His lips twisted into an evil grin at the thought, it made him very excited but he must wait till the right comes. And once it does....

(Y/n) will become his angel.

------------

I'm pretty sure that I ruined it already, I'm so so sorry guys. I promise that the story will be better (I hope).