~~~5~~~

(Y/n) POV

I jumped in fright from the voice and pulled my hand away. We both looked behind me to see Notch with his guards right behind him and he did not look happy.

I gulped, thinking that I was in big trouble but those thoughts disappeared when I heard Herobrine growl before speaking.

"You're too late brother"

Before I knew it, I was grabbed and pulled away from my realm.

My eyes widened in terror and I screamed blood murder as I felt myself getting tainted. My halo lost its glow and fell to the ground. My golden wings fell and in their place appeared two red bat like wings. My head grew demon horns and a demon tail appeared at my backside.

Threw teary eyes I could still see Herobrine's sinister grin and I could hear Notch's shouts on top of my screams. After I finally lost my angel form I fell on my knees, sobbing. I could feel the cruelness of this realm making its way to my soul and I hated it. I hated all of it.

I turned and saw Notch jump in the Nether and reaching out to grab me but his brother was much quicker than him.

He pulled further away and deeper into the Nether but Notch didn't seem to give up. He kept coming closer to grab me but the more he stayed here the weaker he got. His guards pulled him back to the Aether as he looked at me with sorrow.

It killed me to see him like this. I wanted to go back home, back with the angels and back with my friends. I tried but Herobrine would not allow me to do so, his grip was too strong and all I could was cry, begging to be set free.

"There's no going back now. The transformation has been completed, this is your new home now and you're mine now, my little demon" he whispered in my ear.

I gritted my teeth in anger, hearing him call me a demon. I felt a terrible urge to hurt him but I didn't. No matter what I turn into I'll make sure that I remained the angel that everyone knew me as.

He seemed to notice me resisting to that awful urge and raised an eyebrow.

"I know you want to harm me so why miss this chance?" He asked.

I pushed him away and looked at him dead in the eye.

"You may have turned me into a demon but my soul will remain of an angel. The angel that so many knew me as, the angel that I was raised as, the angel that I was born as and there's nothing you can do about it!" I yelled at him and felt another power. It was a strange one that is.

Seconds after my halo and feathers that laid on the ground turned black and floated around me, circling me. My tail and horns disappear, the black halo floated on top of my head, the black feathers were glued to my new demon wings.

Before I knew it I had turned into a fallen angel.

They all stared at me in awe and shock and I couldn't blame them. Even I was in shock. When I turned to the angels I saw that Notch was the only one smiling, happy that I didn't change. I smiled back at him before turning to look at Herobrine with a frown, my smile disappearing in an instant.

He soon snapped out of his shocked state but to my surprise he wasn't angry, instead another smirked was placed on his face.

"You're more special than I thought. Now I see why you were born with golden wings" he said, making my eyes well up with tears reminding me of my beautiful golden wings that I had to see fall.
"You sure were lucky having such a beauty around your realm brother, but she's mine now" he said while looking at Notch who glared daggers at him.

I glared as well but I was confused when he said that I was his now.
"Yours? When did I become yours?" I asked angrily.

His smirk just widened and he quickly grabbed my wrists making my eyes widened. I tried to pull away but he was stronger than me so my struggles were pointless.

The last thing I saw before I was teleported away was my parents flying towards us, trying to catch me and bring me back home.

But they were too late.