1st, 2nd, and 3rd Period Arc

BT 1013

1st and 2nd period arc

In the 1st period, there is a boy named Behemo. He is a scientist who studies the body of man and is a crossdresser. In his advanced society, they created a digital world called the Second Period, in which he created another version of himself. He called her Levia, the ideal version of himself. She is the daughter of Rahab Barisol, a woman who used to be a prostitute, including the entertainment of Levias father. Levia is a child genius, who entered college at age 6, and studies the psychology and violence of man.

When the 2nd period became far more advanced than planned, the other scientists attempted to stop this by creating Malice. Malice created a genetic condition called Hereditary Evil Raiser syndrome, HERs for short. This causes the afflicted to have murderous and violent impulses. Levia is part of a group of scientists trying to find a cure for HERs or the not infected will have to find a new world. Levia begins experiencing Malice, succumbing to her HER impulses. Not wanting to be left behind, she consults a teammate, a researcher of parallel worlds, a man named Seth Twilight who is secretly a HER. Seth was born as part of an artificially created species made of Sentient Masks. He only has one eye. He tells her that to rid herself of HER, she must kill the "alternate version" of herself. Meanwhile, Behemo has been given a maid, and he thinks she is cute, like a doll.

After dating her for a while, he asks to wear her clothes, but she refuses, repulsed, and in a fit, he murders her, tearing apart her limbs. He then hides in a corner, afraid of what he did, and the people outside his room who have come to confront him about his crime. He then sees Levia in his mirror, who has come to kill him. But at the last second, Levia realizes that if she did kill 

Behemo, she would be a full HER and would not be allowed to the new world, allowing Seth to take her place.

They proclaim themselves twins, Behemo bringing the crew of Climb One into reality, 72 in total. These people include Levia, Behemo, Seth who snuck on board anyway after faking his death and clinging to the back of Lich's head, TALOS the ship's computer who would come to be known as Sickle, a teacher named Held Yggdra, and some of his students, Gumillia Matsumoto and apprentice to Levia, Lich Arklow, his younger brother Michael Arklow; nicknamed Michaela after Held misread it and Gumillias fiance, Levias friend, and fellow gamer Luna Hazuki, TALOS's creator and more.

These earthlings begin creating a new species for this world, ones they modeled off themselves, Bohemo being an expert and the lead scientist in this. When they are traveling to the new world, that was actually the 1st periods' destroyed earth, a fight breaks out onboard the ship. This fight was sparked by a preposition to reincarnated as Gods to guide the new humans, and many of the crew are murdered by Seth, 62 ending up dead. Seth also contaminated the new species so they would develop HER. Luckily, the murdered humans have their souls stored as spiritual data inside the black box, the ship's power source. Eventually, the ship crashes into a new world, a result of the fight, releasing many of the spirits to be reincarnated, and leads to Climb One getting buried.

The survivors, Held, Luna, TALOS, and Lich release the new humans into it, creating the new continents. Levia and Behemo get trapped in the Ark, in the Black Box, as punishment by Luna, TALOS and Held. Held, with his green hair as the model for the Elphegortians, became the earth God. his followers, and the dead passengers were buried in the ground, creating a forest and resulting in their spirits to be reborn as spirits with no gender and memory of the past. TALOS became the sun God, taking the name Sickle as a result of the humans seeing his bat wings, shaped like the aforementioned, and Luna as the Moon Goddess. Only Lich and the remaining 'gods' kept their memories.

3rd period Arc

BT 005

Maria Moonlit, publicly known as Queen of the Glass, Maria Merry-Go-Round, is the queen of the Magic Kingdom Levianta, a great and powerful country that was built around a ship they found buried. Unknown to these people, what they found was from an area known to the gods as the graveyard, a burial place for all 1st and second period technology, including black boxes. They called the discovered ship Sin, an ark of the gods. Maria begins hearing voices, that of Levia and Bohemo from within the ark, as was the power that enabled her to become queen. She believes them to be her parents. They give her a false prophecy, that if they are not given bodies like Maria had made for her son Adam, they would destroy the world. Maria tells the public, and Project MA is initiated. The project aimed to implant a magically gifted woman, the potential mother with divine seeds and if successful in giving birth, the mother would become the new Queen. After the projects reveal, Maria supposedly birthed twins in a virgin conception, and fled for safety, but was captured and had her twins dumped. Seth, the reincarnated god transformed Maria into Irina Clockworker later on, as a ghoul child with HER. Seth had made a fake body inside his lab Lunaca Labora and frozen it for safekeeping, then fled to it after the conflict on Sin led to the other god destroying his original form. In the new world, he was a royal scientist, who was experimenting with various methods to create HERs- using Bohemos method of creating humans as groundwork. It seems to be that he had fully succumbed to HER but refused to assist Levia and Bohemia in escaping Sin, instead plotting with them, Rehab, Gilles, Marie, Vlad and Salem to destroy the 3rd period they'd made.